By Adam Cadre
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
9:05 is a very short text game that has become a standard introduction to interactive fiction — particularly in university classes, since it's easy to get through in a single class period, and the students' audible reactions fill professors with glee. The iOS edition of 9:05 adds an intuitive touchscreen interface... and a few surprises!
Some reviews, courtesy of the IFDB:
• "Sometimes, the best things really do come in small packages. This IF is an absolute gem, a must have for your collection."
• "I must say, this was an absolute treat! So quick and simple, yet rewarding as ever! Definitely worth the short time it will take to get through, and even more worth a second or third play."
• "This game is the perfect introduction to IF — great writing, simple puzzles, fantastic sense of humour... a MUST play game."
• "A most enjoyable little game. What a kick! No conventional book could do that, only IF."
• "Short, elegant and oh so much fun. More of these please. Perfect for an afternoon break."
(Credits: 9:05 was written and programmed by Adam Cadre, in the Inform programming language created by Graham Nelson, and ported to iOS by Carter Sande.)
What's New in Version 1.0.1
This update to 9:05 improves compatibility with iOS 9.3.
Easy and boring. Dont waste your dollar.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 16, 2016
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Adam Cadre
- © 2000-2016 Adam Cadre
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.