• The most downloaded Health & Fitness app in App Store worldwide
• The most popular Health & Fitness app in U.S. App Store
• App of the Day in App Store in over 30 countries
• Partner of United Nations Population Fund in the area of reproductive health
• Over 4.6M women got pregnant with Flo and growing by 500K each month
• Featured in Vogue, Glamour, Women’s Health, Refinery29, Cosmopolitan, Elle, Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Venture Beat, MTV, The Guardian and more
Flo Period Tracker, Ovulation & Fertility Calendar! It’s a smart and simple female period tracker, helpful pregnancy week by week app, accurate ovulation and fertility calendar and PMS symptoms tracker for women all over the world. Flo Period Tracker not only tracks your period accurately, but it’s also a reliable pregnancy calculator, ovulation calendar, and true fertility friend for you. It’s the first period app, pregnancy calculator, fertility and ovulation calendar for women that uses machine learning (AI). All women, even those with irregular periods, can rely on this health tracker. Log your menstruation days in a handy period calendar, ovulation and fertility tracker, schedule menstrual cycle reminders, record moods and PMS symptoms, use a due date calculator, follow a pregnancy calendar and take full control of your health.
Want to know when your next period is coming? Confused by PMS symptoms? Want to take your birth control pills in time? With Flo female period tracker, ovulation and fertility calendar it’s easy to keep track of your menstrual cycle.
PERIOD & OVULATION & FERTILITY CALENDAR
• Track your cycle, period and PMS
• Log the start date, the end date of menstruation and fertile days
• Follow days favorable for conception in the fertility calendar
• Get predictions for upcoming periods, ovulation and fertility
• Log more symptoms to get improved predictions if you have irregular periods
PREGNANCY CALCULATOR (PREGNANCY CALENDAR) & TRACKER
• See countdown to the birth of the baby
• Track the week of pregnancy
• Get interesting articles on pregnancy
• Keep your cycle, ovulation, fertility and symptoms history
• Analyze your cycle and period duration, weight changes and activity during the cycle
• See the graph of your BBT and ovulation
MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE
• Find out more about your body, cycle, ovulation and fertility
• Get daily health insights based on your data
• Import your data from Fitbit and Health App
Want more from Flo? Get Flo Premium and enjoy:
• Personalized Insights Based on Your Symptoms and Cycle Phase
• Detecting Physical and Emotional Patterns
• Health Report for Doctor
Our standard subscription options are: 1-month subscription for $9.99, 3-month subscription for $19.99, 6-month subscription for $39.99, 1-year subscription for $49.99 or equal to the same price tier as Apple App Store Matrix determines as the equivalent of subscription price in USD.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For more information please visit the link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Download this period diary and join millions of women who trust their cycles to Flo Period & Ovulation Tracker & Fertility Calendar
A new useful update is now live. The next one is coming soon!
What’s new in this version:
– We've added new expert insights and improved cycle predictions.
– Minor bugs fixed.
We carefully read your reviews, so feel free to write about the features you like in the app and suggest the things you’d like to change.
Ratings and Reviews
I use it constantly during my period
I found this app a number of months back because i was having a super abnormally long period and i figured it was probably about time i started actually tracking my period. So i got this app and ive now been using it for months and ive continued to really like it and recommend it to my friends. I love being able to see roughly when my period will start as well as be able to scroll through the little mini articles (because honestly my health class in high school taught me nothing about anything going on). The one thing that isnt perfect is the prediction cycle. Its never been accurate for me even tho ive tracked my periods for about a year now. I mean, its usually really close and is maybe just off by a day or two so i dont actually fault it, but i do think people should recognize that this app isnt absolutely accurate because its still using an algorithm that’s never going to know what your body is doing 100% of the time. My one other thing isnt a complaint its just i would love to see a feature where we can bookmark insights. I love the insights but i’d like to do more than just like them. Or is there a feature already and my blindness has just kept it hidden from me lol
Tldr: great app, not always accurate, would like to be able to bookmark the insights, but no matter what its still super easy and great to use, i highly recommend
this app is super useful for tracking periods, and has given me mostly accurate predictions so far! it’s been off by a day or two a couple times when i first started using it because it wasn’t adjusted to my cycle yet, but since then i haven’t had any issues. i love the insights where it gives info about my period and the different changes that come along with a period, and i especially love that you can comment anonymously on posts and get help from and give help to the community. by far, my favorite thing about the Flo app is that you can have it give you reminders to drink water, take meds, and weigh yourself if that is something that you’re concerned about! the reminders are super helpful for me as my meds are for adhd, so i need a reminder so i actually remember to take them lol! the only thing that i would adjust is that my water bottle has metric markings, but i live in america, so i have to convert the metric to ounces to track my water because the only way to use metric for water is to switch the entire app over to metric. this isn’t a huge deal because google is a pretty good converter but it’s just something that i’ve noticed. overall, this is a great app and i’ve recommended it to friends and family, and now i’m recommending it to you!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using Flo and reaching out!
You can disable the metric system mode, if you follow these steps: More > Settings > Unable metric system.
Hope it helps!
Amazing but needs a touch.
Don't get me wrong, Flo is amazing and you'll never use another app after you download this but it could use a few touches. The one idea I have isn't really important but if you want to have more fun with the app you should also have the choice of using your own photo for a background picture. Doing this would make it a little more fun along with being able to choose the color of the circles or bubbles. Also, it would be cool if people could make their own articles for everyone to read but make a separate column you can click on, incase viewers don't want to read other people's. And lastly, the articles usually talk about tampons. Not everyone wears them including me. It would be great if you could tell everyone how they work and if it hurts. I personally am really sensitive about "down there" and it would be great to know what it's like. Or even talk more about pads. Right now I read things I can on the internet and see how to insert them and everything. But I rly think sticking something up there is really nasty. Again just my opinion. But overall this game is really good. If it was just a little more fun and fit for everyone I would be giving it 5 stars. But hopefully something I said can come true.
To Whom Ever It Regards,
- FLO HEALTH, INC.
- 232.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © FLO HEALTH, INC.
- In-App Purchases
- Flo Premium $9.99
- Flo Premium $9.99
- Flo Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.