► From Console to Mobile: #1 Space Action Game
► Premium Experience: All new Story Mode offer
► Save the Galaxy: Fight the most dangerous Space Pirates
► Explore the Galaxy Map: Take Course for Rigant Vortex now
► Tons of Content: Customize 25+ Space Ships with 30+ Weapons
WHAT THE MEDIA HAS TO SAY
» Galaxy on Fire 3 is one of the best sagas on mobile. « (IGN, 8.3/10)
» A gorgeous looking shooter that pushes the series into the modern age. « (Pocket Gamer, 9/10)
PREMIUM OR F2P – YOU DECIDE!
Choose your favored gaming experience with our Full Story Mode offer or the default Free To Play mode. Get premium access and finish the story without diversions or play for free and unlock everything bit by bit via side missions. It’s entirely up to you!
EXPLORE A STUNNING UNIVERSE
Take course for the bright skies of Trim, the rusty wastelands of Porros and the nightmarish chasms of Rigant Vortex. Defeat the galaxy’s most wanted criminals in spectacular dogfights. Dodge in-coming missiles with barrel rolls and dash through giant space stations. And once your shields are up again, strike back and give ‘em hell!
Galaxy on Fire 3 requires iOS 9 (or higher) and we recommend you to use at least an iPhone 6, iPad Air or iPad mini 2. Please note that iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad Mini 1 and iPod Touch 5 or older are not supported.
Terms of Service: https://www.dsfishlabs.com/terms_of_services/
Minor bugfixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
For a game this easy to jump in and play, Galaxy on Fire 3 dazzled us with how deep its journey goes. The hunt for interstellar criminals took us from raging dogfights to star-hopping exploration—with lots of fun ship upgrades and characters to meet along the way. We love how epic it all feels—and how gorgeous this vast universe is.
Loved the game played 100% free.
Played it for a week unlocking everything that was free ships, weps, and gear. Bought one of the “paid” ships the autumn reaper gr’gath using free In game glow I got by just playing also giving me the best rail gun in the game to boot. If you want to support them buy a paid ship using RL cash. Honestly paying to unlock all the chapters would of ruined the experience of grinding to get new gear for me, otherwise pay for the full game to skip the grind. Also you get about 120 free loot boxes by just running all the free roam missions. I didn’t get a single free ship from any of them so the odds of a drop are less than 1% even for mining crates. The only 2 issues I had are auto fire stops working many times against capital ships meaning you need to pause swap out to manual fire then back again. The other issues is endgame after you beat the storyline there is pretty much nothing to do if you unlocked all the in game grinding gear already. Would of been nice if you could of reset the storyline and played through again with all your unlocked and lved gear. PS: to all the whiners out there who posted poor reviews because they wanted everything handed to them if you pay yes it’s easier but put the time in and it’s the exact same rewards if your smart about it.
A pick pocket game
Hands down the game engine, graphics stone solid and amazing. Story line is so so, in my opinion not nearly as good as GOF2. I’ve been playing the GOF series since it’s release. Great game play. Here is the problem with 3 tho. Money. 10 dollars for dlc is outrageous. Especially when you could buy the entire game, all add ons, everything for 10 dollars with GOF2 and GOF2 HD for an additional 10. The originals never pestered you to buy anything, this version how ever is like one of the millions of pay to play games on the market. Sure you can bring your tail off and buy a ship and may get lucky and win the best weapon in the game, but then you never have to work to get it again. Zero replay ability in this aspect. And when the heck are the devs going to add controller support and go live action pvp? And where did the space trading go? Been meaning to review this game for a few years, just thought I would wait and see if they devs would remove some of the ad bs and so on, instead it got worse. This game is just not worth it in my opinion. I hope they make something new in the future, bring Keith back, and go back to the previous game style and storyline. Just so much better over all.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 1.6 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016- 2018 by Deep Silver, a division of Koch Media GmbH, Austria. Developed by Deep Silver Fishlabs. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Mhaan-Tiq Pack $9.99
- Handful of Mhaan-Tiq $4.99
- Mhaan-Tiq Pile $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.