Mobike is the world’s first and largest dockless, cash-free bike share platform. With Mobike you can get around your city easily with no need to get stuck in traffic, park your bike at stations far away, or even own a bike!
Whether you’re going to work or riding for fun, Mobike is there for every occasion. Whenever you need one, find a Mobike near you, unlock it, and you’re good to go!
Download the app to begin your first ride today!
Riding with Mobike is easy. Here’s how it works:
- Open the app and find a Mobike nearby on the map.
- Tap on a Mobike to find directions to it. You can also reserve it for 15 minutes to make sure you have time to get to the bike you want.
- When you find your Mobike, unlock it by scanning the QR code on the lock that’s attached to the top of the rear wheel or the middle of the handlebar.
- Once unlocked, enjoy the two-wheeled ride to your destination. Ride safe!
- Once you’re done riding, park at any public bicycle parking spot, rack, or Mobike Preferred Location (MPL).
- Lock the bike by sliding the lock and see your trip details pop up immediately.
- Enjoy the rest of your day knowing you saved a little more time and money.
Have a question about Mobike? Visit mobike.com
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Mobike now supports Siri shortcuts! Your iPhone will study your habit, and show you quick unlock when appropriate (e.g. lockscreen).
Fixed bugs and optimized the user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Come on, guys. Get it together.
This app allows you to rent a bike that's near you to get you wherever you need to go. It's efficient in that aspect, but in terms of their management, it needs a lot of work. They're constantly revamping the app to no avail. I'm finding bikes that say "out of order" more frequently than I'd like (at least once a week). A lot of bikes are damaged, which is hardly their fault, but instead of picking them up to get fixed, I always see them dumped somewhere on the street. And today, just now, I opened the app to manually input the bike number (since my phone camera is broken) and not only did it NOT work, the app just CLOSED. And this is after they UPDATED the app last night; before that, inputting the number worked just fine. I mean, this is exactly what I'm talking about. So now I can't ride a bike for the day! Which means more money in taxis. Is Mobike going to reimburse me? I don't think so. I've tried. And did I have to pay a 300 rmb deposit? Sure did. These guys need to get it together. Seriously.
Great App, Map location and GPS needs work
The mobike app is user friendly with a clean, simple, and easy to understand interface. All the functions work well, except the map: specifically if you are trying to zoom in or out. For some reason, the pin that shows your location is locked to a location on the screen and not a geographical location on the map. Once you try to zoom in or out when locating the nearest bike the app loses your location all together rendering the find closest bike function useless. i.e. it gives you directions from the wrong starting place, calculates the distance to the bikes incorrectly, etc. Other than that, great app
The first few times I used the app it was great! I’d use the app to find a bike, unlock it, and zoom off to where I needed to be. Problem is that most of the bikes I happen to find now are broken or won’t unlock. If this happens then in order to end the ride you have to report an issue. The problem with reporting issues is that your account is then frozen for an unspecified amount of time until they can investigate the claim. They need to get more maintenance people to fix these bikes and then change the app so your account isn’t frozen. I downloaded and used LimeBike instead. I don’t have time to go through various bikes to find one that works and I definitely don’t have time for a frozen account.
- Beijing Mobike Technology Co., Ltd.
- 127.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mobike Technology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.