Never Fishdomed before? Take a deep breath and dive into the underwater world of match-3 fun with Fishdom!
Engage in challenging and fun match-3 gameplay with unique twists as you decorate tanks to create cozy homes for lovely fish. Feed them, play with them, and watch them interact with each other. Hey, your finned friends are waiting for you—DIVE IN NOW!
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, design and decorate, play with and take care of fish—all in one place!
● Play hundreds of challenging and fun match-3 levels
● Explore an exciting aquatic world with amusing 3D fish that each have their own personality
● Liven up tanks with breath-taking underwater decor
● Grab your scuba mask and enjoy amazing graphics
● It's buddy-diving time: play with your Facebook friends!
Please note! Fishdom is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
Enjoying Fishdom? Learn more:
Questions? Contact our tech support at email@example.com
Dive into a new Fishdom update!
- Introducing the all-new aquatasks! Complete aquatasks to get boosters, and vouchers that you can use to buy unique fish.
- Choose from lots of tasks: collect pieces, feed fish, activate power-ups—there's something interesting for everyone!
- Collect acorns in a new fairytale event! Join in this September!
- Exchange your acorns for thematic decorations to turn your aquarium into a magical forest!
- Adopt new fish! The witty Fox Fish and the shy Autumn Leaf are waiting to meet you.
AQUARIUM AND FISH
- Introducing new unique fish! The Aviator Fish who loves to dream, and The King Fish who is oh-so-charming!
- The new Venice Carnival aquarium and 18 decorations!
- 2 new fish: the Chameleon Botia and Yellow Boxfish.
We hope you enjoy this update!
Have fun this autumn with Fishdom!
Ratings and Reviews
Should Not have to Spend Money to Play a Free Game & Advance!
I really love the graphics of this game & the cute messages! I have even shared it with my young toddler grandson, who loves to see the active fish! However, I find this game overly frustrating for the following reasons: the game claims to be free, but as you advance in the levels within the game & timed stages are introduced there is no way to win until you buy more time or diamonds to get the tools you need to advance out of a particular frame. I noticed that you buy what seems like a lot of diamonds, but then you have to use so many to extend time or gwt tools. One day, I noticed I had made three small charges to buy diamonds, but realized it added up to $25 for a few hours of fun?? Then, I decided I would not keep buying diamonds & instead forfeit a life, but then you are only allowed to do this a few times & then you get timed out! Each time, the timed out period becomes larger! So what I thought would be a fun game has instead become increasingly frustrating!! I will probably wind up giving up this game. A free game, shouls not become so costly!!!
Once you can’t win, it’s not fun any more.
At level 650-something, I’m abandoning this game forever. I loved my aquariums and my fish; they made me laugh. The games were fun but ultimately frustrating because I decided to never spend a penny of real $$$ to get the diamonds needed to buy bombs, lightnings, etc.
It’s a GAME, and I shouldn’t have to spend real dollars to have fun with a free game! But it’s hard to earn enough freebies to get out of the hardest levels. Iinstead I tried to be patient and persistent, and I was probably way behind anybody willing to fork over a credit card.
Well, my slower 68-year-old reflexes can’t cope any longer with those stupid “timer” pieces that recently began to show up in the puzzles. I’ve been trying to win the same level for at least 50 or 60 tries over the last week. Did I mention there’s no way to move to the next level except by winning the level you’re on? My wrist hurts and I just finally give up. You win, Playrix — I’m starting to hate you! Goodbye, fish.
Fun But Needs Some Improvement
It’s a fun game, but I don’t like being limited to 5 lives and having to wait to earn them back … and I HATE the timed games. I play for fun to relax, not be stressed out trying to beat a timer, especially when I can play faster than the game reacts. The value of fish tank decorations for earning stars should be equal to the amount of coins needed to purchase them, e.g., if it costs 2500 points to purchase something it should be worth the same amount toward earning a star, not one-third. The aquariums end up being cluttered and the design incohesive because I end up using random stuff just to earn enough stars to complete them. It’s also not fair to earn continuous hours of play time, but have them count down continuously. I don’t know about others who play, but I don’t have 6 hours to sit around playing a game. The countdown clock should stop when the game is exited and the remaining time should be available when the game is restarted.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 208.3 MB
- English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Playrix
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.