"An MMA simulator as beautiful as the bloody and bruised fighters it celebrates, MMA Manager is nevertheless fun and well-constructed" - Bronze Award from PocketGamer
This is a free, ad supported version of MMA Manager.
"MMA Manager is a great management sim to pass time or any train journey or whenever you get a spare moment. It is deep enough to allow you to feel like you are running things without ever being too overwhelming and will keep you entertained for many an hour. A must for any MMA fan." - Michael Dalgleish, Zero1Gaming
"You must go on. You can’t go on. You’ll go on. All for 10%." - Josh Rosenblatt, Vice's Fightland
Take on the role of a MMA manager in the modern fight business. Manage your gym and build your fight team from the local scene to the heights of managing world champions in the top promotions.
• This is your fight team. Recruit fighters from multiple weight classes and hire coaches to train them.
• Negotiate with leagues, book fights, and guide your fighters up the ranks to win titles.
• An open-ended game in a simulated MMA world with 10 different fight promotions and at least 940 AI fighters.
• Wide range of procedurally generated fighters with differing appearances, skills, stats, martial arts backgrounds, records and personalities. Fighter appearances can vary in hair styles, colours, tattoos, skin tone, facial hair and cauliflower ears.
• AI Fighters will age out, fight each other and move up and down the rankings.
• Fully Simulated player fighters and personalities including greed, happiness, bad habits and career goals.
• Manage your fighters’ careers, keep them happy but remember you can always get rid of them.
• Complex fight simulations with a huge number of possible combinations of action that can make up each fight.
• Corner fighters and influence key moments in the fight.
• Different martial arts styles affect what techniques fighters can use. Fighters can learn new styles from their coaches.
• Deal with issues like missing weight, injuries, and PEDs.
• Upgrade and equip your gym with the best equipment to compliment your coaches.
• Tweaked Fighter retirement ages a couple of years higher.
• Fighters will fight a minimum number of fights before retiring.
• Light Theme - switch themes via the options menu.
• Additional Skin Tones
• Female post fight screen
• Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
By far the best managerial game available
This game delves into everything from balancing your coach’s/fighter’s salaries and travel arrangements to choosing a strategic fight game plan. Choose your approach based on stats. Standup and go hard but sacrifice your cardio for the later rounds or take it top position and conserve your energy?? It’s all up to you. The game is addicting and continues to throw little moral-dilemmas at you like “fighter x, was caught with steroids in his locker, should we: cut him from the gym and cancel his fights/contracts? Give him some time off to get his head together? Pretend it didn’t happen and hope he doesn’t fail the drug test?” These are the type of details that continue to make this game THAT addicting. If I had to find some small critique, it would be while attempting to find new trainers...A) there should be a filter of some kind to find what you’re looking for, rather than having to refresh 100x. Ex: striking coach with offense above 75 etc...also if you’re training/coach roster is full, you can’t look around for new talent until you cut someone or their contract expires. Despite that though. 10/10 without question and Ive been doing MMA for close to 15 years. LOVE IT. Keep it coming
Very Fun Title But Spring For Ad Free
MMA Manager is a very fun game. You can put in five minutes or an hour and still get value for your time. It is a little repetitive, but it’s still fun. The options to buy more in game cash are a decent enough value, but the free version is overloaded with ads. There is typically a short ad before each fight and a thirty second ad every few times you advance. It really is my biggest gripe, but the 3.99 option to remove the ads is cheap and supports the devs of a fun MMA game that is easy enough for casuals but with enough to keep more hardcore fans around.
This is not for everybody.....
I'm not a diehard MMA fan, but I do like those manager games. This game isn't those soccer manager games where you play as the GM of a team, but you do take charge of your own gym where you recruit fighters and train them. The lay out is pretty simple and you have you choose the right "strategy" to win in your match. This game is addicting to me. But the graphics isn't all great. Wish something like this would come out with better graphics
- Bit By Bit Games Limited
- 209.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Bit By Bit Games Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $3.99
- Bit By Bit Games Investment $4.99
- McDojo Investment $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.