Saddle up and get ready to wrassle with the stampede-iest critters this side of the Savannah. Lions and Tigers and Bears are no match for this rodeo star. Armed with a lasso and a ten gallon hat, swing from the backs of stampeding buffalo, elephants, ostrich and more. Hold tight atop these bucking beasts and you might just win their hearts. When the stampede’s over, the zoo begins! Fill enclosures with your four-footed friends and let your patrons gaze in wonder. This is one wild ride that you will not want to miss - YEEHAW
- Ride through the wild stampede on the backs of buffalo, elephants, and all types of exotic animals
- Dodge and avoid obstacles in your chase for high scores
- Travel across the Savannah and Jungle, with more exciting landscapes to come!
- Catch and befriend animals of all shapes and sizes to show off in your Sky Zoo
-Travel back in time to explore th Jurassic Age and catch Dinosaurs
- Invite visitors to come admire your collection
- Expand and Manage your zoo to earn huge rewards from visitors
Get serious in the wilds with Rodeo Stampede’s Gold Subscription service! Best of all, you can try it out for free for 3 whole days!
Priced at 3.99 USD, this weekly subscription gives the heartiest of wrangler’s multiple benefits:
- Turbo charge your Zoo upgrades and exploration with a Celebrity Tour package (contains coins) delivered to you every week. This must be collected within 7 days of renewal so jump in and claim it while it’s available!
- Wherefore art thou, Nian Monster? Rare animals appear 100% more often in the Stampede! As a cheeky heads up, this will increase to 200% if you’ve also purchased Lucky Lamb. ;)
- Pro handler – taming animals is 20% quicker. Booyah.
- Can you feel the love? The Breeding Pen now has twice the room, meaning you can now breed 2 babies simultaneously.
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
How this subscription is processed – please read the TERMS below:
(1) Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
(2) Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
(3) Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
(4) Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
1:Being able to sell animals. releaseing them for no money would be ok to. If you sell a boss you get the boss mission again. An Endangered will come back as a match unless repopulated. An event animal would spawn back like a normal uncaptured animal.
2:Being able to turn on or off upgrades. Let’s say someone doesn’t like a upgrade or just wants it to be more challenging while still having the final animal upgrade. Then they could just go into the level menu and tap a bought upgrade to disabled it. It can be turned back on at anytime the same way.
3:I would rather have the two before this than this one. But a machine at the end of the game (or can be bought early for 2.99) that lets you create a custom animal. So like to make a new buffalo you choose which buffalo you have (this will decide the rarity and shape.) then recolor/draw it. Then once your done (maybe it cost like 10,000 gold unless paid?) it releases your custom animal and you can go catch it. Sorry that this is so compact I had to make it small to avoid it not working again. But that’s my best ideas for the game. Great game highly recommend it. If the animal selling got added I think most of the “gets boring” comments would go away.
Stressful to tame volcanorilla
It’s amazing and fun but when you tame the volcanorilla is why I’m here. I bought the recovery bird but it doesn’t work for the volcanorilla. It should be there because taming this frickin thing is so stressful. I still haven’t tamed it and it’s been 4 weeks since I had the chance. It’s to difficult to control when you jump over objects so you could be sent flying into the wall. And if you miss the tree by the slightest bit you don’t get to jump over then you have to restart. I’m not a brat but I was seconds from getting then missed the tree by the slightest bit then was eaten by crocodiles, I was so stressed by this that I broke down CRYING and keep in mind that I don’t cry in front of my family. This was so stressful I was SO close to throwing my phone out the window! This game level thing is so annoying, young KIDS play this game and if they can’t handle stress then they might break or hurt something or themselves. I’m only 13 and I broke down crying because of it!! I love this game but this is just marking me hate it slowly. Please, PLEASE, make this easier to do for me and everyone else playing this game, I’m so close to getting rid of it but I love the game to much to do that! Just make it EASIER!!!!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. We would be more than happy to assist you further with your issue. Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
This game is great for anything!! You can adjust your steering, sensitivity, and I’m pretty sure there’s a control button for just about everything! I’ve only been playing this game since Feb. but I’m already on the third island. This game uses up pretty much all of my time (by choice of course I just go on it because, oh I don’t know, maybe because it’s Awesome 👏🏻!!!)
The only problem I have is the (1)missions and the (2) ship. (1) when I got to the third island everything was still “clinging” on to the jungle. So I was trying do stuff in the mountains, but I still have all these jungle missions. This isn’t major, but it’s just something that would be cool to fixed. (2) this isn’t really a problem, just a suggestion. It would’ve really cool to be able to customize our ships. Like we go to the store and buy stuff (with coins! From the game! Not real!) like banners or we can change the color of the ship. Once again this isn’t a problem, it would just be cool to have! But still this game is AWESOME 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
A faithful fan
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Featherweight Games Pty Limited
- 380.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Featherweight Games 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Luxury Tour $2.99
- Celebrity Tour $9.99
- Executive Tour $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.