70 % OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER! Don’t miss out!
Plunge into the creepiest edition yet in the gripping 9 Clues series!
A young detective and his partner arrive on a lonely, rain-soaked island. They’re responding to a frantic call from the local insane asylum, but when they get there, the director insists no one has called for help. That becomes doubtful when they witness the death of Dr. Crow, however. Not long into the investigation, the detectives stumble upon secrets so dark that they may be better left hidden. Each new clue only raises more questions. What's going on in Mnemosyne Asylum? Who killed Dr. Crow? And what are the staff and patients hiding?
● 42 eerie locations to explore
● 18 challenging mini-games to play
● Eight suspicious characters to meet
● 19 achievements to unlock
● Three difficulty modes: casual, advanced and expert
● Spine-tingling story set in a 1950s American mental asylum
● Game Center Support
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Traditional Chinese
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail
G5 Games - World of Adventures™!
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!
▶ The Paranormal Society™: Hidden Adventure
▶ The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
▶ Mahjong Journey®
▶ S.E.D: Special Enquiry Detail®
▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games
▶ Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon
▶ Farm Life: The Adventure
▶ Rage of Realms
▶ Survivors: the Quest®
▶ Stand O’ Food® City: Virtual Frenzy
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
G5 End User License Supplemental Terms: http://www.g5e.com/G5_End_User_License_Supplemental_Terms
Ratings and Reviews
Typical…but still fun
Typical hidden-object/mini-puzzle game. Not exceeding hard at any point, but still fun. It does what you expect it to do (or at least what I expect)…helps pass time. Worth getting if this is the style of game you like to play.
took me only 2 days to complete, but I don’t mind, it was creepy and fun!
Good but ….
The game was good but the repeated rating requests were soooooo annoying. Killed the experience.
- G5 Entertainment AB
- 1 GB
- OS X 10.7.4 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 - 2018 Artifex Mundi Ltd. Published by G5 Entertainment AB. All Rights Reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.