The Metronome by Soundbrenner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Metronome by Soundbrenner. The new best metronome app.
"It's sleek and easily understood in seconds. And the controls are great, fast and intuitive. It's what all musicians need." - Pete Korpela (Percussionist, played with Robbie Williams, Josh Groban, The Lion King National Tour, Cirque Du Soleil, Death Cab for Cutie, Jesse Carmichael from Maroon 5 and many more)
Soundbrenner was previously featured on Techcrunch, Gizmodo, Guitar Player, Guitar.com, MusicRadar, CNET, Yahoo, VentureBeat, ZDNet, Gizmag and SlashGear.
We didn’t like existing metronome apps very much. So we made a better one. The Metronome by Soundbrenner is designed to be a professional tool to help all musicians to play with rock-solid precision. It's a powerful companion for everyone, regardless of instrument choice or skill level. The Metronome by Soundbrenner works great for daily practice, live performances or in the recording studio.
- It's free. No annoying ads or in-app purchases either.
- Precise metronome packed into an intuitive, beautiful interface.
- Change your time signature, choose a subdivision and set accents.
- Powerful customization. Choose from different click sounds, enable Camera LED/Screen flash.
- World class setlist management. Save your own rhythms and load them in the Metronome.
- Dark and light theme designed to be functional. You have the power of choice.
We're building the future of rhythm. We're also the makers of the world's first smart wearable for musicians. Learn more on www.soundbrenner.com
What's New in Version 1.3.1
This new update's gonna get your attention! What we're doing here ain't just scary – it's about to be legendary.
The Metronome by Soundbrenner is better than ever with a United Nations worth of new languages; a festival of new sounds; and a bevy of library enhancements.
- We now support a total of 9 languages: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean, and Traditional Chinese are added to the currently-available English, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
- The sound engine has been rewritten from the ground up to make sure the metronome tones are even more in sync with the Soundbrenner Pulse.
- Along with more precision, we added more tones! You can now choose from woodblock, shaker and tambourine, cowbell, a digital click, and even a digital voice (oh by the way – we made them louder, too!)
- Praise be to Slash, you can now organize the library by either name or last played! We also gave the library a fresh coat of paint to make it even easier and more fun to use.
- And, because we love you, even more performance and stability improvements.
We want every musician to have a great experience with our app. If you have problems, questions, or suggestions, don't hesitate to write! You can email us at email@example.com or find us on Facebook at fb.com/soundbrenner.
If you have a spare minute, we'd really appreciate it if you could leave an honest review of your experience with The Metronome by Soundbrenner on the App Store. It's a huge help!
We're happy to have you as part of the Soundbrenner family!
I like the concept of this metronome. Needs a couple of bug fixes though:
1) I am not able to use this as a standalone metronome. I am unable to even turn it on or off, but when connected, I can control the colors, vibrations, and the BPM through the app. This is a concern as I want to use this metronome without having my phone next to me.
2) when connected, the battery percentage isn't correct. It will say 100% (fully charged) even when the metronome itself is still blinking orange.
I am looking forward to further improvements to the app and the metronome, but for now, I cannot fully support it until these are fixed.
Best Metronome App Ever, Thank You!
Hello, Thank you so much for responding to my review and critique by making the sounds stronger and steadier!
I love the new sounds and the woodblock and cowbell sounds give me exactly what I need to feel in my heart when keeping time and groove while drumming, now that you've tweaked it up. Also, love it that this is all still for free on the App Store. It's a great gift to musicians to be able to receive quality apps like this with set list functions and a great manipulative metronome with no hidden ads or anything.
This app really deserves five stars and I truly thank the whole team for bringing this wonderful application to the artists whom we are.
Thank you :)
Ok not great. I mainly am looking to use it for the playlist, so that I can skip from one song to the next seamlessly. And yeah you definitely can easily. But how it's organized to make the playlist is really gross, like confusing. If that were tweaked a bit then I'd really be praising this app. But I'm not.
Definitely going to bite the bullet bad pay a few dollars for another metronome app that is simpler. Yes - things need to be mindless for me.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 23, 2016
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 97.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Soundbrenner Limited
- © Soundbrenner
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.