Level 90 Unlocked! Adventure to the East!
Explore this fantasy world with your pet, chase mysterious powers!
Tome of the Sun is a fun, action MMO that blends deep hero customization with lightning-quick combat in a vibrant, fantasy world. Create your hero and embark on an epic quest to reclaim the power of the Tome. Along the way, summon & train mighty battle pets, compete with friends in real-time Team Dungeons & PvP Arenas, and win generous loot & rewards!
- Real-time Action: Slash, smash & dodge your hero to victory
- Powerful Battle Pets: Dozens of minions to summon, equip & evolve
- Epic Story Mode: Survive quests across more than 150 dungeons in a fun MMO world
- Massively Multiplayer: Real-time PvP, Clan Wars, Team Dungeons, Resource Sharing & Chat
- Deep RPG Customization: Over 1,000 pieces of gear & upgrades, plus costumes, wings & accessories
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TomeoftheSun
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TomeoftheSun
- Forums: http://forums.netease-na.com/forum/13-tome-of-the-sun/
- Wikia: http://tomeofthesun.wikia.com/wiki/Tome_of_the_Sun_Wikia
- Helpshift: https://netease.helpshift.com/a/tome-of-the-sun/
• Better user experience
• Game performance improvement
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I have played a large number of mobile MMOs and still have several downloaded, but Tome of the Sun is THE most fun, is simple enough to be easily playable on mobile but complex enough to be a full-scale MMO and to be challenging, it is the most visually interesting, most fast-paced (in terms of actual combat and game progression), most real and full (it's a true MMO, with character creation and development, a great gear system, fun skill progression and development, and more, all of these features in-depth but also simply and quickly progressed through in-game to make it a very detailed but also faced-paced full-scale mobile game) MMO I've ever played. I honestly play this game more often now than I play other "real" MMOs on my computer and more than I play most console games. It's incredibly fun, with a perfect balance between being fast-paced, detailed, visually stimulating, and interesting with very fun, fast-paced skill-based combat. This is also the only game that I've ever left a 5-star review on and one of the only apps I've ever reviewed, as I normally do not review apps when they request a rating but in this case I feel I need to do what I can to entice other gamers out there to give this phenomenal game a shot! Fantastic job, awesome game.
Don’t get me wrong, I love this game! It’s extremely fun and a pretty good time killer. However, there are a few questions I have and a few glitches that need fixing. Let’s start with the glitches.
1. Random game crash! This one is probably the most important one in my opinion, as it literally happens to me 24/7, 365!! True to its name, this glitch will randomly crash the game at random times, which include area transition, starting pvp arena, starting a mission, or finishing a mission. And speaking of finishing a mission, I once did exactly that and this glitch got me right there and I had to do that whole mission all over again!
2. Smash attack glitch. This one is simple compared to the last. The Smash Attack is glitched to where occasionally it will not come out when it’s supposed to, even if you make the motion required for it, which can actually lead to many frustrating deaths on hard mode missions, when you can’t afford to make mistakes of that nature when you’re health is so fragile!
So that’s all the glitches I have seen. I might add more if I see them, but for now that’s all I got. Now for my personal questions:
1. What effect do pets have other than bait?
2. How do you make a female character? It kept saying my characters were male, regardless of what I do with it.
3. Can enemies have smarter AI?
Fun but Crashes constantly, unplayable
I really would like to give this game 5 stars, but it crashes every few minutes or even more often. Also, as a player who chose not to spend any money on this game, once I got to level 35 I could no longer complete the main quest or the side one, it got too difficult too quickly. I tried to grind on earlier hard levels but the exp it gave me each time only moved me 1-3% towards the next level, and with the limited stamina, I could only do about 10 a day. I was okay with that because I was having fun, but the constant crashing became too much of a nuisance. Each time I would enter a level and get a few minutes in—crash. Several times in a row until I got lucky enough to complete the level after enough tries. So frustrating. So I deleted the game and re-downloaded it but the same thing happens. Too bad.
- Hong Kong Netease Interactive Entertainment Limited
- 485.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright @2015 NetEase Information Technology Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Month Card $4.99
- 330 Ingots $4.99
- Starter Pack $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.