“Got home insurance. Took <2 minutes. Holy s#@% this is great! Last time I got insurance, I was asked to fax stuff over…” #TechForTheWin
SOME QUICK LEMONADE STATS
• Financial rating of “A” exceptional
• Reinsured by the most trusted names on the planet
• World record for the fastest claim handled (3 secs!!)
• 90 secs to get a policy through our app
• Starting at $5/mo for renters
WHY LEMONADE FOR INSURANCE
It’s like your “undo” button for real life
• No Hassle: There’s no need to wait around for snail mail or talk on the phone w/ agents - get a policy with the Lemonade app whenever and wherever you are.
• Socially Driven: As a B-Corp, social good is baked into our business model: we take a flat fee, use the rest to pay claims (super fast!), and give back what’s left to charities you care about.
• Devoted Team: Our powerful tech and AI free up our dedicated customer experience team and claims specialists to help you when you need it most.
HOW LEMONADE IS DIFFERENT
• Zero Everything: It’s the closest thing to an undo button for real life. It’s a no deductible feature you can use up to two times a year without any increase in pricing. #winning
• Live Policy: Want to personalize your coverage? Add your sig other? Cancel your policy and get a new one at a different address? Do it all with a couple of taps on your phone.
• Instant Claims: Seamlessly file claims from your phone - anytime, anywhere. Our AI runs 18 anti-fraud algorithms, and if your claim is instantly approved, you’ll get paid in 3 secs.
WHAT LEMONADE USERS ARE SAYING
“I went from a claim to a full refund in <24 hours, all from my phone. Big fan and hope they can keep making people happy.” - Alex, Chicago
“The app is easy to use and looks good. I didn’t have any trouble tailoring my policy to the coverage I wanted, and my premium is still 4x less than I was paying before Lemonade.” - Alyssa, New York
“Highly recommend this app for renter’s/home Insurance! Bonus- they give whatever is not spent from your premium back to a charity of your choice!” - Kelly, San Francisco
“Excellent quick simple way to get home or renters insurance! I spend all day on the phone at work this keeps me from having to do it for insurance too.” - Jake, Austin
LET’S MAKE LEMONADE!
Lemonade is rolling out nationwide and is currently available in: California, Illinois, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin, Iowa, Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington DC and Arkansas
WANNA BE FRIENDS?
THE LEGAL STUFF
Terms of Service: lemonade.com/terms-of-service
Legal Stuff on Lemonade: lemonade.com/legal-stuff
Cheers for reading all 2,626 characters! Give yourself a pat on the back ;) If you want more Lemonade, visit us at lemonade.com/blog.
We’ve been working on some improvements to stabilization in the app. What’ve you been up to? Hope it involves cold drinks, good tunes, and the beach. Happy summer and thanks for using Lemonade!
Ratings and Reviews
Made the best lemonade I’ve ever had!
I have been telling EVERYONE about Lemonade. I don’t know how, but, getting insurance through your company is actually FUN! I have never had so much FUN doing a chore that typically involves a boring Q & A. The app really made me feel like I was getting insurance through a friend. I smiled with the shout out to my horoscope sign after entering my birthday, I loved the “making lemonade” process when getting the quote, and (because I have a future date for the policy to start) I absolutely adore the countdown. I look at it almost daily and become even more excited for my move (and I really don’t like having to move so this is really helping). The use of unclaimed funds going to charity actually makes my heart melt. By providing freedom to choose what organization you would like to contribute to truly makes me feel like I am giving back in some way, and it is beyond noble and inspiring for you to use that money to help others turn lemons into lemonade. Also, your customer service has been impeccable. Every question I have had has been answered quickly and by a friendly representative of the company. I don’t know much about the insurance world, other than we need to have it, but, you make me want to work for you!!! Where do I sign up?
Gus! Gus! Gus!! Okay Lemonade too, but ask for Gus!!!
We had a horrific situation which displaced us from our dream home turned nightmare. I reached out to Lemonade to see if there was anything they could do to help us?! My first answer was the expected “I’m sorry that’s not covered.” However, Gus said “you know what, send me what you have to substantiate the claim and let me run it up the ladder.” So, I did. Next thing I know, I get an email from Gus telling me that due to my circumstances that this would be covered! I almost fell outta my chair! Seriously!! Everyone had told me that their insurance companies had declined similar claims due to them not being covered. Gus immediately kicked into high gear as he “really wanted to start reimbursing me.” I’m sorry. What??!? The very next day, I had my first reimbursement. I was stunned, and thought this was just “the honeymoon period” and I’d eventually experience one of the nightmares experienced from other companies. It never happened. I would submit receipts and the money was back in my Acct the very next day. I honestly think I just lucked out getting Gus. However, credit where credit is due, Lemonade, although the name makes you think “small potatoes” is anything but!!!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you. Especially you Gus: Thanks for making me feel like I was the only client that Lemonade had. Mad respect.
(Kevin Parker Robinson
Incredible service, value and team!
I'm writing this review to commend Reese in his handling of my recent water damage dilemma. My apartment in New York experienced a water main burst followed by 12 hours of ceiling, wall, and light fixture leaks. It was an absolute disaster. Not only was the Lemonade interface easy to navigate during an extremely stressful time, the prompts, guide, and call (within thirty minutes no less) left me completely empowered to handle the situation. Reese was extremely helpful, wired me $500 to start to fix the situation immediately, and through the subsequent week helped me get back on my feet. I am so grateful to Lemonade for guiding me through a foreign process during a stressful period. This product is a life changer and I do not know how I would've endured rebuilding, throwing out half my stuff, and starting over without this team. Thank you so much!
So great to hear! Thanks Patricio!
- Lemonade Inc.
- 64.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lemonade Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.