From the folks who brought you 1010!
Meet Merged! The exciting, free and addicting block-merging puzzle game prepared just for you.
Merge blocks to get higher scores and eliminate blocks from the grid in fun and addicting puzzle gameplay that will truly test your brain.
SIMPLE PUZZLE GAMEPLAY
• Place three dice blocks with the same number and colour next to each other to merge them horizontally, vertically or both. You can also rotate blocks before placing them on the grid!
DON’T BLOCK YOUR PATH
• With limited space, merging will prove to be difficult with totally random blocks! Test your brain and improve your strategy.
DON’T STRESS YOURSELF
• Unlimited continues and no time limits mean that teasing your brain will be fair, not stressful.
Test your brain with quick and addicting puzzle games and enjoy free gameplay and content, with no time limits in Merged!
Got any questions? Just contact us at http://gram.gs
We care about your privacy. We've updated to comply with all General Data Protection Regulations.
Ratings and Reviews
The downside of merged
I’ve enjoyed playing this game however the maddening thing is there is no way to know what numbers are coming in order to help strategize as you move along. At the beginning the numbers that come create easy merges. Then it starts offering numbers that won’t combine and there’s no way to know if what is coming will be a single or a double toss. So it’s very hard to progress… it’s like the game gets to control outcome not you as there is no way to influence the toss. Also The beginning throw is always the same and the increase level doesn’t change anything just shows you how long you’ve been playing. Can’t undo a move either and no game explanations with it or timer all of which would be an easy and fun addition. So It’s fun for a while but limited engagement with no real way to progress beyond getting better at seeing how the merges can be maximized.
FOUR STAR RATING?!
I’m so incredibly confused by the high ratings. Granted, it’s probably user error, but still the grade is so misleading. Nearly every review I’ve read has the same negative comments as me. But then has a four or five star rating.
1. Too many adds (which I could handle if the following didn’t happen).
2. Laggy, to the point of freezing and force restarting my phone.
3. Overheating of the internal operating system.
4. Super sketchy, virus infected, pop ups. (Which alone is completely unforgivable).
5. It’s become impossible to get above a couple of thousand points. I understand the concept of trying to make it challenging, but the computer is not randomly generating numbers. It’s purposely giving you numbers you can’t use. Thus meaning you have to toss them and buy more.
Anyways, point being. For over a year now. People have been making the same complaints and nothing has been done. The rating of your game is completely misleading. Your inability to fix any one of the problems shows that you truly do not care about your customers. So like many, many others. I’m saying goodbye to merge. Get it together. Or delete your program completely.
I love this game except for the glitches
If Tetris and dominos had a baby it would be this game. I love it.
I totally would have given this game a 5 except for the fact that it frequently slows down so much during play I have to close out and go back in or it freezes completely usually on ads. So I was looking for a paid version to hopefully avoid at least the freezing up on ads. I have had to shut down my phone completely a few times. I got a friend playing this also and they have the same problem.
Please fix the glitches!
- Gram Games Limited
- 116.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Gram Games 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- L Pack $4.99
- XS Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.