End Space VR is a first-person arcade space shooter built for virtual reality. Using head based movement you pilot a small space fighter through intense space battles defeating progressively harder waves of enemies. Fire your ship's lasers with your headsets trigger button, or if no trigger is available with gaze based targeting.
Featuring triple AAA graphics and the use of 3D positional audio, End Space VR delivers the most immersive and compelling VR experience available on Cardboard. It has been fully optimized to squeeze out every bit of performance to provide a fluid and smooth VR experience.
End Space VR features:
- Fully immersive VR experience using AAA graphics and 3D sound
- 3 beautifully crafted space environments to fly through
- Never ending gameplay with progressively harder waves of enemies
- Highly detailed ships with damage modeling and destructible pieces
- Powerful upgrades to your ship and weapons
- Built with the latest guidelines for VR to provide a comfortable and immersive experience
- Bluetooth / Gamepad support
- You can disable VR mode in the main menu
- If your Google Cardboard / VR headset does not have a trigger button disable the Trigger option in the main menu. This will allow head gaze based shooting. Or use a Bluetooth gamepad.
End Space VR is best experienced with headphones. Please play standing or seated on a swivel chair. Enemies will try and attack you from behind!
Important: Please note this game is built specifically for Google Cardboard and requires at least an iPhone 5 or iPhone 6.
If you experience steady drift, placing your phone on a flat surface for a few seconds can help to calibrate the sensors.
Have an idea how to improve the game?
E-mail me: email@example.com
Patch Notes End Space VR v1.2.2
- Gamepad support should be fixed
- Fix for VR mode button black screen in main menu
- Hopefully fixed iPhone 6s+ white screen issue
- Radar should point correctly to enemies
- Update to Unity 5.3.4 Pro
Ratings and Reviews
Just one problem....
This game was by far one of my favorite VR games when it first came out. Unfortunately it looks like you guys stopped updating it. This really bothers me that is wont get any better and that is why I gave it 3 stars
Feels Like a Demo
I wish more VR games supported mfi controllers. It blows me away that they don’t. It’s a shame the Google Cardboard is such a profoundly limiting platform; even the viewing angle suffers. With that said, it is an excellent game tarnished by some rather serious design flaws.
A huge part of the fun for a game like this is PILOTING a space ship and yet we can’t do this here. Instead, we hardly more than float through a dog fight while we shoot the baddies around us. I realize that this is an accommodation to the Cardboard platform but I really wish they had included a way to accelerate when using a game pad. Immersion suffers significantly because of it. Additionally, running out of ammo is just a stupid way to end a game.
Ultimately, the game offers an exciting taste of what the future of iOS gaming holds—but just a taste.
This is how mobile vr is done people
- Justin Wasilenko
- 139.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Justin Wasilenko
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.