Space Harvest II is an old-fashioned isometric real-time strategy game.
Minimum system requirements:
Requires a 64-bit Mac (Core i5 or better recommended) running OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later, 4GB RAM.
Macs with discrete graphics must have at least 256MB video RAM. For older Macs, if the game runs too slowly, select a lower screen resolution if available.
The galaxy's 3rd favourite ultra-realistic interplanetary fungus harvesting simulator is now available for Mac!
* Conquer the universe in the name of the Emperor in this bonkers real-time space strategy game!
* Explore strange alien worlds in search of precious mushrooms!
* Do battle with robot warlords across 8 challenging campaign missions with 3 difficulty settings!
* Build your base and spread your power across the map!
* 10 different unit types, each with its own strengths and weaknesses!
* Study detailed post-mission reports and try to beat your best time!
* Custom game mode lets you play the game your way against a variety of AI levels!
* 18 tricky (and not so tricky) Game Center achievements to unlock!
* Gorgeous high-resolution retina graphics with real-time lighting!
* Stunning music that adapts to conditions in the game!
* Amazing positional sound effects and atmospheric ambient soundtrack!
* Online Help, Tech-Guide and Tutorial all included!
* Exclusive to Mac: keyboard shortcuts with contextual hints for almost every action in the game!
* A super indie space strategy game 5 years in the making!
Also available for iPad on the iOS App Store!
This game does not include in-app purchases.
* Visual improvements to 'Mori te salutant' and 'Among the Clouds'
* Small visual tweaks to improve clarity in some areas
* Small performance improvements for 'The Cauldron'
* Fixed a problem that caused the view-screen to flicker during the intro sequence / end credits sequence
* Fixed a crash that could occur when selecting an object for transport pickup
* Fixed a crash that could occur in rare circumstances when attempting to continue a campaign mission that was exited during the mission briefing
* Fixed a crash that could occur when a friendly AI player is playing a custom game without any enemy teams
Sorry about those!
Ratings and Reviews
Crash Crash Crash
- All-Seeing Interactive Ltd
- 100.1 MB
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 All-Seeing Interactive
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.