Swift Publisher is a page layout and desktop publishing app for designing and printing fliers, newsletters, brochures, calendars, letterheads, booklets, and much more.
What's New in Version 5
• Two-Page Spreads
• Customizable Grid
• Heading Presets
• Form Templates
• Precise Guide Positioning
• Google Maps Integration
• Enhanced Layer Management
• Depositphotos Integration
• Touch Bar Support
• View and edit pages side-by-side with two-page spreads
• Use master pages to quickly create uniform pages for any project
• Unlimited layers to create complex designs while keeping the canvas uncluttered
• Customizable grid for precise document layout
• Adjustable and smart guides help aligning design elements
• Print multi-page booklets with the program taking care of page order for you
Working with Texts
• Create multi-column layouts with flowing text boxes
• Set up customizable text styles and apply them with one click
• Horizontal, vertical and circular text support
• Wrap text around pictures or other objects
• Apply linear and radial gradients, draw freehand shapes, apply strokes, and more
• Edit photos and with Core Image filters using the built-in image editor
• Add a shadow and stroke to any design element
• Crop, rotate, resize, tint, tile, and control the transparency of pictures
• 300 pre-designed templates
• Library of over 2,000 clipart images
• Integration with Depositphotos online photo bank
• Apply one of over 100 image masks to any picture
• Professionally designed 2D & 3D heading styles
• Use adjustable Smart Shapes as frames for your images
• Export to TIFF, JPEG, EPS, and PDF
• Set up document bleeds and DPI
• Convert text to curves to avoid problems with missing fonts
• Share to Facebook and Twitter with just a few clicks
Minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple to do Complicated Things
I was looking for a quick-and-dirty replacement for Microsoft Publisher when I didn’t want to crack open the Adobe suite. Turns out, I use this pretty much exclusively for page design/layout/flyers/etc. Simple to use even when you want to do complicated things. I don’t have a lot of time so I like to maximize my bang for the buck. This does that. Kudos.
Teacher School Awesome!
So thankful I took a chance on this app!! I’m a former PC Printshop user who recently bought a Mac and was finding it challenging to locate a publisher type program compatible with my new Apple software. Wow, this program was a breeze to nagivate and I’ve already designed my first project for my Kindergarten class!
What a pile of …. Poo
Was worried about the software, since most support is old.So i did half a morning doing research. Videos look good reminding me of Pagemaker.
First thing out of the "box", it crashed within a minute.
Second thing, it will not link an image to a web page.
Third thing, even the very old text linking system does not work - I can not link to my site.
Fourth thing, supplot is slow if non-existant.
Fifth thing, the only support you willl get are 5 or 6 very general short videos.
Sixth thing, I doubt they used their own software to make their own manual, since it uses anchor linking.
What a shameful wast of $20 and I really wanted this to work ….
- Belight Software, ltd
- 398.8 MB
- Graphics & Design
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Belight Software, Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.