This app is specially built for P2P IP camera series. thanks to unique P2P connection technology that users are able to watch live video on iPhone from any purchased IP camera by simply enter camera's ID and password; no complex IP or router settings. The app have a lot of functions, such as local record video, set ftp params, set email, set motion alarm and so on.
First, new features:
2. Added "Add Battery Camera" function
Second, the bug fix:
1. Fixed the problem of modifying the username and password and waiting for the machine to click to restore the factory settings. After the wifi is successfully configured, the machine cannot be connected.
2. Fixed the problem that after the device is currently logged in to the administrator account and changed the username and password, the device information does not update the username and password. After restarting the app, the user name and password are incorrect.
3. Fixed an issue where the SD card repeatedly played the video without sound, and there was no sound problem with the monitor.
Ratings and Reviews
So many uses!
We initially bought this camera to assist with training for our dog who suffers from separation anxiety. We can watch her behavior when we leave and talk to her to help keep her calm. We realized that she stayed on our bed when we were gone, so we put a second one upstairs. We put two more cameras in our vacation house for the same reason and serendipitously found them to be effective security monitors as well. Easy to install, setup, and use. Very responsive support if you have any questions. Five stars from us!
We tried a couple different cameras prior to this one and had lots of problems with them going offline and we could no longer access them without having someone go into the house and reset. Since we live in Florida and the camera is at our lake home in Minnesota, this was a real problem. But now we’ve had the Wansview camera online for six months and have never had to reset. We love that it can pivot around and give us different views.
Only one thing
I have no real complaints about this camera. It works for our needs, records on the computer, let’s me see what’s going on from anywhere. The only thing I dislike is I can’t get a notification when there is motion. I set the app up to notify me and I see the time stamp in the message button in the app. But my phone does not actually ring to tell me there is motion. Other than that, very simple easy to use camera!
- Shenzhen Smarteye Digital Electronics Co., Ltd.
- 57.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Wansview
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.