By Roshan Shrestha
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Logmedo is an easy to use and highly customizable mobile database application with the simplicity of a spreadsheet. It allows you to create personal and business database/spreadsheet apps. Keep track of your personal and business data all in a single app.
1. This app requires internet connectivity to the server to function - there is no offline mode.
2. Data is stored "in the cloud".
3. An account is required to be created. You can use your existing Google account to sign in.
* Cloud based - no DropBox or other ad-hoc sync method required.
* Access your databases from your iPhone and iPad.
* Access your database from your computer at https://www.logmedo.com.
* Multiple tables and relationships.
* Wizard to create charts from your data.
* Compare current data with data from a different period. For example, you can compare current month's data with last month's data or the same month in the previous year.
* Intuitive wizard to create pivot table from your data.
* A central "Dashboard" to view charts from your various databases.
* Share your database with other registered users. You can make some users as "Editors" and others as "Viewers". Editors can add/edit/delete records, but cannot make design changes to the database. Viewers can only view data.
* Share your database (read-only) with anyone with a link, or embedded your data in a website or a blog. See an example here - https://www.logmedo.com/embed.html.
* Import from CSV. You can import data into a new table, or import data into an existing table.
* Download as PDF.
* Download as Microsoft Excel (.xlsx).
* Choose different color theme for each database;
* Choose custom icon for each of your databases.
* Format rows/columns with fill/text color
* Publish your database design as template for others to import and use (your data is not shared)
* Browse and import database design templates that others have shared.
* Many different types of custom fields to choose from (more than 23), including signature and barcode.
* In addition to standard columns, create columns (such as length/height, distance, speed, temperature, and weight), that support both metric (m, km, kph, C), as well as the English system (ft, mi, mph, F).
* Support for search, featuring a powerful search engine with advanced search operators (AND, OR, NOT, +, -, *, ?), and fuzzy and proximity search.
* Attach files from cloud providers.
Here are some database app that you can create in Logmedo:
* Vehicle logbook
* Exercise logbook
* Office Inventory
* Music Library
* Movie Library
* Document Management System
* Expense log
* Mileage Record
* Rental Property Management
* and many more
What's New in Version 1.0.159
1. Multiple named views - You can now create multiple views from the same underlying table data. Each view can have its own filter criteria, sort options, hidden columns, and entries per page.
2. Existing primary column type can now be changed to "Auto Number"
3. Bug fixes and improvements.