Practice Makes Perfect
By Gary Milligan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your instrument practice more efficiently!
Add arpeggios, scales and your repertoire to your instrument and then create practice sessions that work.
Included is a built in metronome which remembers the individual BPM of each practice item.
* Track Multiple instruments
* Each instrument has it's own list of arpeggios, scales and pieces
* Major and minor arpeggios and scales are built in and have a score file for reference
* The score files come in bass, treble, grand and alto clefs
* Add notes to each arpeggio, score and piece
* Built in metronome which remembers your tempo selection for each practice item
* Random and custom practice options with the ability to save multiple sets of options for reuse
* Timed practice sessions to help you focus
* Set a skill level for each arpeggio, scale and piece and update it as you progress
* Change the colour scheme
*Please note that this app doesn't play any scales or arpeggios, it is designed as a tool to help students manage their practice time. Score files are provided for reference.*
Updates are planned regularly based on your feedback. Please do get in touch if you have any suggestions for additions that you would like to see within this app.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Practice sessions are timed and stats for today / last 7 days / last 30 days are available.
- Updated random and custom practice options.
- Add notes to each practice item.
- Update to the user interface to make it cleaner and easier to use.
- Option to change the colour scheme.