Check your heart rate anytime, anywhere with Heart Rate Plus - at your home or your office - when you wake up, relax, before and after exercise, or before a big meeting.
Bet you never thought your phone could do that?
The Heart Rate Plus app will measure your heartbeat with great accuracy, using your smartphone’s camera and flashlight by processing the images of your pulse on your finger!
Instant, accurate, and excellent for monitoring your health and fitness.
- Fast and accurate measurement
- Save unlimited result with tags for access later
- Real time pulse graph
- Reminder: Automatic remind you to measure your heartbeat everyday
- Export history to CSV file (ads free user only)
- Apple Health support (optional, check on Settings).
Please read carefully before using this app.
- Hold the tip of your index finger over the back camera lens and flash of your phone.
- Do not press too hard or you will restrict circulation which will result in an inaccurate reading.
- After a second or two, you should see your heart pulse graph.
Keep holding your finger still for five more seconds to compute your heart rate and update the number.
For best results, hold your finger still for 10 seconds to get an accurate heart rate.
- If your fingers are wet or too cold the app will not work.
Follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HeartRatePlusApp or Twitter account: https://twitter.com/pvdapps
*** If you like this app, please support us, you can remove ads and unlock pro features from the Menu
*** We welcome your ideas and suggestions, please email us at: email@example.com
WARNING: This app is not a medical product!
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Please let us know what you think about the new version by writing a review at the App Store or contacting us via the app feedback menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Accurate without an irregular rate.
Most of the time this is accurate to my heart rate. When I have PVC's and PAC's it seems to throw it off because I have about 14 of the irregular rate in 60 seconds, But when I count it with the stop watch it's pretty accurate in 60 seconds. I wish it would measure how many PVC's and PAC's I'm having in 60 seconds. For a program it's nice to have. Works well enough to know your rate, even with an irregular rate.
No more medication!
My doctor told me I have an abnormally high heart rate and told me that I needed medication to keep it in range or I could go into cardiac arrest, but with this app it shows me such a low and safe range that I never take my medicine anymore! My wife and kids will be so happy to know that I'm getting better! No more medicine thanks to this app! Thank you!!!
Great app but could use more customization
I love using this app to check my heart rate and seeing my rate history. I wish the app allowed for additional custom categories. I have a heart condition and would like to be able to create categories based on symptoms so I can see if they correlate to a specific heart rate.
- Ngo Na
- 42.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Croatian, Danish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 PVDAPPS
- In-App Purchases
- Ads free and Pro feature $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.