Check your heart rate anytime, anywhere with Heart Rate Plus - at your home or your office - when you wake up, relax, before and after exercise, or before a big meeting.
Bet you never thought your phone could do that?
The Heart Rate Plus app will measure your heartbeat with great accuracy, using your smartphone’s camera and flashlight by processing the images of your pulse on your finger!
Instant, accurate, and excellent for monitoring your health and fitness.
- Fast and accurate measurement
- Save unlimited result with tags for access later
- Real time pulse graph
- Reminder: Automatic remind you to measure your heartbeat everyday
- Export history to CSV file (ads free user only)
- Apple Health support (optional, check on Settings).
Please read carefully before using this app.
- Hold the tip of your index finger over the back camera lens and flash of your phone.
- Do not press too hard or you will restrict circulation which will result in an inaccurate reading.
- After a second or two, you should see your heart pulse graph.
Keep holding your finger still for five more seconds to compute your heart rate and update the number.
For best results, hold your finger still for 10 seconds to get an accurate heart rate.
- If your fingers are wet or too cold the app will not work.
Follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HeartRatePlusApp or Twitter account: https://twitter.com/pvdapps
*** If you like this app, please support us, you can remove ads and unlock pro features from the Menu
*** We welcome your ideas and suggestions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: This app is not a medical product!
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Please let us know what you think about the new version by writing a review at the App Store or contacting us via the app feedback menu.
Ratings and Reviews
The only problem is the ads
The ads interfered with my analysis. It correctly diagnosed my bigeminy but I couldn’t analyze it further. Because an ad blocked my activity.
Easy to use and accurate
I chose this app because it’s so easy to use. I’ve checked it against a blood pressure machine and it’s very accurate. When it’s high, I do relaxation exercises and then take it again Thanks for an easy, accurate, and free app!
So far so good
- Ngo Na
- 42.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Croatian, Danish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 PVDAPPS
- In-App Purchases
- Ads free and Pro feature $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.