This application rolls a dice with letters instead of the numbers 1 to 6. It can be used to get a random letter from either a predefined set (A-Z, 0-9, ...) or a custom set for all sorts of games, in school or in the office.
- list of the diced letters.
- either roll from a predefined set (A-Z, 0-9, ...) or choose the letters, numbers and special characters to be rolled
- use the shake gesture to roll or tap and hold
- support for the iPhone 6, 6+ and the iPad Pro
Runs on the Apple Watch:
- either roll from a predefined set (A-Z, 0-9, ...) or the custom defined list from the phone
- list of the diced letters
- tap to roll
- watch app and glance interface for a quick roll
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.