View and log your dives on the go. Detailed profiles, images, Smart Bluetooth downloads and more.
We've brought the best features of MacDive for macOS to your pocket. MacDive for iPhone can be used as a fully featured standalone dive log, and it also works great in conjunction with MacDive for macOS.
• Browse and manage your dive logs on the go.
• Use iCloud or Dropbox to keep your data in sync between your iPhone and MacDive for macOS.
• Automatic dive site tracking via GPS. Put your iPhone in your dry bag and worry about the details when you're back on land!
• Native downloads from supported Smart Bluetooth devices.
• Catalogue and identify the critters you've seen, or the ones you want to find.
• Manage your gear and let MacDive remind you when a service is due.
MacDive supports downloading dives directly from various Smart Bluetooth devices, like the Shearwater Perdix AI and Teric, Suunto EON Steel, Scubapro G2, Mares Bluelink, Heinrichs Weikamp OSTC and the Dive Nav DC Buddy (sold separately). See our website for a full list of devices.
Please note that continued use of Location Tracking/GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Renamed SAC to RMV (which is what it was!)
• Fixed issue downloading from a Perdix AI in certain cases
• Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great iOS and Mac Dive Log
I love using this app. At the dive site, I can quickly enter things I’m likely to forget and even download my Shearwater and Suunto EON Steel data by BLE as the boat returns to the dock. (And no annoying in-app purchase for the BLE download functionality.
Once home, The dive data is already synced with the Mac and I can fill in the blanks and upload my pictures - matched to times on my dive profile.
Wow. Very Nice Interface
Must-have app for dive logging, even more so if you use MacDive on a Mac. Photo integration works great, as does critter tagging, smart logs, and all the other features. Always a pleasure to use. Very pretty screens.
Every app should be this well planned and executed.
Amazing on iPhone...
But DESPERATELY needs an iPad version!
For those of us using tablets in the field (lots), running the iPhone version in the iPad’s “compatibility mode” is... acceptable, but looks really silly.
That being said. This is by far the best solution on the market *IF* you exist solely in the Apple ecosystem.
- Mint Software Limited
- 46.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Mint Software Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.