iMassage U is a simple, easy to use app that makes your iPhone vibrate!
• Choose from over 10 different vibration patterns
• Set vibration strength and speed
• Easy to use power on/off button
• 'Two finger tap to turn off' setting prevents accidental turn off
• First vibration app to support the Apple Watch
• iMessage app to share a massage with your friends
• Simple and easy to use user interface
+ Relax and relieve stress after a long day
+ Help soothe your baby (or yourself) to sleep
+ A tool for certain meditation techniques
+ So much more!
*** Please note: this app only works on iPhones (iPads & iPod Touches do not have an internal vibrator) ***
Under the hood improvements and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Good for sore hands after tons of homework
Last year back in November (2017) I had a ton of homework, and my hands would often cramp up because of all of my writing and typing. When I mentioned this at school, a friend suggested this app to me, because he used it for his calves after track practice. You have to pay for some of the patterns, but I really couldn’t tell the difference between the free ones— they worked really well! My hands stopped having pains after I used this app. A buddy of mine just had two AP tests in a day so I recommended this app, but I’m afraid his hands didn’t feel any better after using the app. Anyways, I’m giving this app three stars because I signed up for notifications (like maybe an option to update), not for really weird notifications; additionally, this app isn’t helpful for everyone. I was considering giving this a two, but it did my hands very well, so I gave it a three. Just— if you get this, don’t enable notifications. Also don’t expect a miracle like what happened for me. :/
Gave me a reminder on my home screen!
I got this app in order to be able to manipulate the vibrate function on my phone to help clear out my chest or help loosen up stiff bowels. (NOT for anything else, a mere iPhone is not near powerful enough for “that”!) And suddenly it notifies me ON MY HOME SCREEN, with that suggestive little red icon logo “time for a massage”? What if my co-workers had seen that? My family? I would have never heard the end of it! I have since turned off the ability for the app to do that, but I kind of wish it had warned me it was going to do that BEFOREHAND or asked me for permission first before it put my social reputation at risk like that.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for leaving this comment. The first time you open the app you are asked whether or not you allow the app to send you notifications. Do you think it would be useful to have the ability to turn off notifications through the app as well?
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for leaving a review!
This is a great app! If you are having trouble with it not vibrating (I personally had this problem) here are some tips.
1. Most things you read will say go to settings then sound and hypnotics and then make sure all switches are flipped
2. If that doesn’t work (it didn’t for me so I figured out my own solution) go to setting -general- accessibility- vibration- flip switch on
I hope you found this helpful and I would so recommend this app!!
- Jade Lizard Software LLC
- 14 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jade Lizard Software
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Premium $1.99
- Unlock Additional Patterns $1.99
- Remove All Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.