Oneteam is a collaboration tool for content management, discussion and work assignment within teams. Centralize your files, content, knowledge and ideas and be able to search by subject, purpose and issue. Assign members to tasks and decide the next course of action. Ensure your team members have the right tool to share their ideas from inception to completion.
[ Discuss Any Topic ]
- Create "Topics" to jot down notes on any subject, for every purpose.
- Control who to share meeting spaces with from individuals to groups.
- All participants of a Topic can exchange their ideas in one place, online.
[ File Sharing ]
- Share files with team members including pictures, PDF documents, PowerPoint slides to Excel sheets and more.
[ Always in Sync ]
- Available for desktop and on mobile so you can access your team meeting space anytime, anywhere.
Halloween is over and now your local shopping mall has ALREADY rolled out their gaudy Christmas decorations in November! Not to be outdone, we too have redecorated with our new action sheet UI and wrapped up bugs with the Topic screens.
On the previous episode of Oneteam (3.11.0): Fixed the Share Extension and push notification issues. And now you can view avatars in fullscreen!
Stay tuned for the next episode in 2 weeks!
Issues? Suggestions? Having a bad day? Open the app and hit the "More" tab then "Support" for a direct line to my managers. Let them know what irks you most. Or send them your Christmas wish list. Unlike Santa, they will always reply to those naughty and nice.
Ratings and Reviews
Presented with login screen, nothing else. How does one register an account?
Sorry, You can sign up on our website.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.