Live Home 3D is the most intuitive and feature packed home design app, a successor of Live Interior 3D. It doesn't matter whether you're a homeowner who is planning some upcoming home improvements or a professional designer trying to bridge the gap between ideas and visualization. Live Home 3D can help you.
• Create detailed 2D floor plans.
• Beautiful real-time 3D rendering.
• Build up to two stories with a loft.
• A collection of in-depth video tutorials.
• Built-in Help Assistant and free, quick tech support service.
• Project Gallery with house projects and sample rooms.
• Native Support for Live Interior 3D Projects.
Floor Plan Tools
• Draw complete rooms using Room tool.
• Use Arc and Straight Wall tools for drawing walls.
• ‘Auto outline’ vector-based 2D representation for furniture.
• View real-time measurements for walls, ceilings, and floors when drawing in 2D Plan view.
• Select the necessary measurement units (inches, feet, meters, etc).
• Use smart Dimension tool to set the distance between underlying objects or walls.
• Precise positioning thanks to smart guides and object snapping.
Real-Time 3D Environment
• Adjust the lighting, add and move objects, apply materials, and more right in 3D.
• All changes, made in 3D or 2D, are rendered in 3D in real time.
• Walk through your 3D interior.
• Set multiple cameras to see the house from different point of views.
• Achieve natural lighting by setting up true Geo position, daytime and overcast.
• Adjust light fixtures throughout your project to get realistic lighting scene.
• Create corner windows and complex openings using the program advanced technology.
• Level of details tool allows to optimize 3D object and speed up the project.
• Professional Shadow Map technique makes shadows look soft and natural.
3D Models and Materials
• 2,000+ furniture and other models.
• Import models seamlessly from Trimble 3D Warehouse™ (previously Google 3D Warehouse™).
• 2,100+ supplied materials.
• Drag and drop any image from the Finder to apply it to any surface as custom material.
• Set the exact size of a material tile to know how much of the material is needed for your house renovation project.
• Import objects in SketchUp, COLLADA, KMZ, FBX, OBJ or 3DS formats by simply dragging and dropping them into your project.
Roofs and Dormers
• Roof Assistant with 12 customizable roof templates.
• Add custom segments to fully customize your roof.
• 16 customizable dormers.
Export and Share the Result
• Share the result to Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo or YouTube.
• Export 3D views to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP.
• Share 360° Panorama JPEG images to Facebook.
• Render a realistic video walkthrough.
• Create Stereo 3D Video, 360° Video and even Stereo 3D 360° Video.
• Quickly send a copy of your project via Mail, Messages or AirDrop.
• Export the entire project or selected objects to COLLADA, Trimble SketchUp™, VRML Version 2.0 or X3D format.
• iCloud support.
Upgrade to Pro with In-App Purchase to get more
• Unlimited floor levels.
• Elevation view.
• Custom shaped roofs.
• Polygonal-based Block tool for drawing balconies, porches, and more.
• Export to 3DS, FBX, USDZ and OBJ formats.
• FOV (field of view) and parallel camera projection.
• Export quality extended to Ultra HD for movies and 360° Panoramas, and to Hi-res (16000x16000) for still shots.
• Edit furniture in SketchUp.
• Advanced material editor.
• Light editor helps to add a light source to imported objects.
What's new in Live Home 3D v.3.4.2
• Improved import of objects in Collada and 3DS formats.
• Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
What's new in Live Home 3D v.3.4.1
• Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
What's new in Live Home 3D v.3.4
• Added import of 3D objects in Wavefront .OBJ file format.
• Natively open 3D objects and projects created in Sweet Home 3D in .SH3D file format.
• Improved import of .COLLADA file format objects.
• 500 new objects added to the built-in Library (open doors, windows and gates, shelves, solar and thermal panels, radiators, boilers, kitchen islands, etc).
• Revised objects in Stairs category of the Object Library.
• Revamped house and interior templates.
• Ready for macOS 10.14 Mojave.
• Dark Mode supported for macOS 10.14 users.
• Full compatibility with the upcoming Live Home 3D for iOS.
• Optimized drawing in 2D.
• Added the ability to resize sprite objects directly on the 2D floor plan.
• Faster rendering thanks to switching to Shadow Maps technique for calculation of lights and shadows (Stencil Shadows remains as an option).
• Fixed the problem with the user camera turning when the project is exported to .FBX file format.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for visualizing furnishing and renovating your house
Nice mixture of accessibility and precision, as needed. Easy to create rooms and walls, and to add windows, doors, and openings. The range of materials is pretty good, and easy to apply. It is easy to create and set camera views. Working in the split screen — half floor plan, and half 3D view — makes changes and additions immediately understandable. Access to the Trimble 3D Warehouse is great: There is a huge number of options for furniture and other elements in your interior; almost all allow customizable dimensions. The only noticeable lack, for me, is the range of light fixtures. Only the light fixtures in the software act as light sources (customizable for intensity and other attributes); the light fixtures in Trimble 3D Warehouse don’t offer the lighting functionality (at least what I’ve found). To achieve relatively realistic lighting and shadows, you need to use the limited range of fixtures in the software.
Great Program for the Price!
I had to take a blank space and try to figure out how to make it into a 1 bedroom apartment with a galley kitchen. I also had to identify how to redesign an outside patio into a entry way with storage and a full bathroom with an incorporated laundry area. Lastly, I added funiture to exact size to see if eveything that I had fit. I have to see that this tool allowed me to do everything. It even let me set up camera views. This application is AWESOME!!!!
It is very nice application. I did my lot and house planning within an hour. Some painfully missing things:
- Circle tool - from a point with a given radius, which is nice to reconstruct topography.
- Bezier-curves to model complex shapes, like cruved pathways, couple with another missing tool below
- Extrusion tool - to extrude flat 2D shape into a 3D object (like extrusion tool in 3d studio)
Developer Response ,
Good day. Thank you for the feedback on Live Home 3D. We will consider adding item 1 and 3 from your list to a new version. As to the curved paths, this feature is already implemented in the program. Say, if you draw a pathway using the floor tool, double-click on its contour in 2D, it immediately enters the path editing mode where you can set a curvature of the contour, add / remove points. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Kind Regards, BeLight Software Support
- Belight Software, ltd
- 337.1 MB
- Graphics & Design
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Belight Software, Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.