This home and interior design app will help with floor plan layout of any complexity, perform interior design 3D visualization and virtual reality walkthrough inside your home with ease. Even experience your home design in the real world surroundings with immersive AR (augmented reality).
In-app purchase applies to the app installed on your iPhone and iPad.
• Create detailed 2D floor plan layouts.
• Beautiful real-time 3D rendering of house design or apartment.
• Project your 3D home into the real world surroundings, and even walk around or inside the house using View in AR option.
• Build up to two stories with a loft (unlimited with Pro Features in-app purchase).
• Project Gallery contains house and interior design samples (kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, etc).
• Share interior designs between iOS, macOS or Windows 10 devices.
• Free access to video tutorials, on-line Help, Quick Start Guide and quick technical support.
Floor Plan Tools
• Trace the imported floor plan or draw your own house plan from scratch using the Straight Wall, Arc Wall, or Room tools.
• Customize the 2D representation of your furniture.
• View real-time dimensions for walls, ceilings, and floors when drawing in 2D Plan view.
• Use smart Dimension tool to set the distance between underlying objects or walls.
• Precise positioning achieved thanks to smart guides and object snapping.
• Diverse measurement units supported (inches, feet, meters, etc).
Real-Time 3D Environment
• Walk through your 3D interior.
• Add and move furniture and other objects, apply materials.
• Set multiple cameras to see the house or its interior from different angles.
• Achieve natural lighting by setting up true geolocation, daytime and overcast.
• Adjust light fixtures throughout the house to get realistic lighting scene.
• Create corner windows and complex openings.
• Soft and natural shadows.
3D Models and Materials
• 2,000+ furniture and other models for diverse home design styles.
• Import thousands of free models from Trimble 3D Warehouse.
• 2,100+ supplied materials.
• Set the exact size of a material tile to know how much of the material is needed for your house renovation project.
Roofs and Dormers
• Roof Assistant with 12 roof templates.
• Add segments to fully customize the roof.
• 16 dormer templates.
Export and Share the Result*
• Share your home interiors to Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo or YouTube.
• Export 3D views of the house or an apartment to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP.
• Share 360° Panorama JPEG images to Facebook.
• Render a realistic home interior and exterior walkthrough videos.
• Create Stereo 3D Video, 360° Video and even Stereo 3D 360° Video.
• iCloud support.
*All exports have watermark in Free version of the program.
Standard Features in-app:
• Create unlimited number of house design projects.
• Remove watermark from the exports.
• Use custom images as textures.
• Import objects in COLLADA, FBX, OBJ or 3DS formats.
• Export the entire home design project or several objects to COLLADA, VRML Version 2.0 or X3D format.
• Quickly send a copy of your home or interior design via Mail, Messages or AirDrop.
Pro Features in-app (includes all Standard Features):
• Unlimited floor levels.
• Elevation view.
• Custom shaped roofs.
• Polygonal-based Block tool for drawing balconies, porches, and more.
• FOV (field of view) and parallel camera projection.
• Export the entire house design or several objects to USDZ, SCN, SCNZ, FBX, OBJ or 3DS format.
• Export quality extended to Ultra HD for movies and 360° Panoramas, and to Hi-res (16000x16000) for still shots.
• Light editor (helps to add a light source to imported objects).
• Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
• Reworked Sample Rooms section of the Project Gallery (added new templates of kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, etc).
• Templates of kid rooms are added to template collection.
• Added about 100 new 3D objects (decorations, clothing, kitchenware, etc).
• Added ability to apply materials to each side of the slabs individually (use Object Materials tab of Inspector to paint the whole contour).
• Each side of the building block, opening, niche and wall panel can now be painted individually.
• Improved algorithm for making rounded walls.
• Optimized drawing in 2D.
• Other bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I have miss feelings
I like this app a lot but at the same time it gives me a lot of headaches. If you using this app professionally you have to be careful because it crashes a lot and sometimes you have to redo the work all over again. Some of the 3D ware house items don’t download sometimes or disappear once you place them. I hope they could fix the crashing issues so I could do my work more pleasant . I almost give up on this thing Between the crashing and also getting freeze and not able to reload for a while is a big problem. I just got this app a couple days ago. I followed all the instructions like turning lights off and low quality off while working in 3D BUT nothing works keeps crashing and furniture disappearing every 2 minutes or so,.
if these issues won’t fix I will ask for my money back and will keep searching for another app that’s works smoothly.
Update I contacted the developer and they said there is nothing wrong from their end. I think it must be because I tried to use the same app on a different device and gave me the same issue so there is no way it can be fixed. Be careful before you purchased this app because for me it only last for a few days after that it stopped working.
Developer Response ,
Hello! The main possible reason for such crashes is that you downloaded many "heavy" objects from the Trimble 3D Warehouse. Another possible reason is the scene overloaded with the light sources. The project saved with those issues will cause problems on any device. The solution is to optimize the imported items and switch off the unnecessary lighting. Please, send your document to our support team. We will help you to solve this.
BeLight Software Support
This game is great and fun to play, but only when you know how to play. It took me a while to learn, and I gave up on it for about a month and then I got on it again hoping I would be able to actually play, and then I figured it out!! I thought that you could only use the template rooms, and I was disappointed because I wanted to design my own rooms. I had to explore a little but I finally found out that you have to go into the settings and click on the furniture that you want. It is a little annoying that you can’t rotate the furniture because when I click on something and put it into my room it will be facing the wall or something and I hate it because then I can’t turn it and even when I change directions it won’t turn on so I have to use a different one or not use a chair at our table at all.
I’ve been looking for a decent home design app forever that doesn’t break the bank. I am SO beyond happy to have found an app that actually lets you access all the items and materials without having to pay for extras! I will probably pay the $20 for the PRO version simply because I am so impressed with how many options are offered for free!
That said, I have had a couple of issues. I can’t figure out how to get the kitchen counters to match up correctly, where they don’t look like separate items. I would also love to see an option in the drop down menu to “save as” which would save me the stress of closing the app not knowing for sure if my work has been saved! (I may have overlooked these things so I’m still giving 5 stars)
Thanks to the developers of this awesome app!!
- Belight Software, ltd
- 315.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 BeLight Software
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro $19.99
- Upgrade to Standard $9.99
- Extras 1: Additional Materials $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.