"Üben Pro" lets you practice musical notes, rounding, multiplication, addition and conversion.
The app is designed to be as simple as possible. This is great for children as it is super easy to use. Select a topic for a training and the app generates a random task. Enter the answer and the app shows, whether it was correct or not. If it was not, the correct answer is shown.
The app shows statistics of answers grouped by categories. You can easily see, which categories of tasks need more practicing. Select these categories in the training settings and optimize learning.
- Treble clef or bass clef
- Normal notes, sharp notes (#) and flat notes (b)
- Scientific pitch notation (SPN) (middle C is C4) or Helmholtz notation (middle C is c')
- Adjust range of notes
- Maximum note range for treble clef is F3 - E6 (f - e''' in Helmholtz notation)
- Maximum note range for bass clef is A1 - G4 (A, - g' in Helmholtz notation)
- Stats categories clef, octave and accidentals
- Number to round between 1 and 1'000'000
- Rounding to between 10 and 1'000'000 (powers of 10)
- Stats categories rounding digit, rounding overflow level
- Random value with unit of weight or length
- Random target unit
- Weight units: kg, g, mg
- Length units: km, m, dm, cm, mm
- Stats categories quantity (length or mass), magnitudes
- Random task between 1 x 1 and 10 x 10
- Adjust selection of multiplication rows (for instance select only "x 3", "x 4" and "x 5" rows)
- Stats categories multiplication rows ("x 2", "x 3", ...)
- Random task between 1 + 1 and 10 + 10
- Stats categories sum below 10 or over 10
o Shows stats how well tasks were answered
o Stats show which tasks shall be practiced more often or less often
o Adjusted task selection algorithm for conversion
o Adjusted task selection algorithm for rounding
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.