Rescue rabbits from enemies! Play and create unlimited levels and share them with the world. Designing your own levels has never been this easy and fun. A mix of puzzle and action gameplay will keep you hopping for more! Downloaded over 1.5 million times.
• 25,000+ free levels
• Infinite level possibilities
• Share your level designs
• Customize your rabbit
• Game Center leaderboards and achievements
• Backup your progress with iCloud
• Record or broadcast your gameplay
• Simple swipe to move gameplay
• 100 best mobile games of 2016, 5 stars - TouchArcade
• 15 cutest games - Apple
• IndieFunPlus 2016 Finalist - FunPlus
• PocketGamer game of the week - PocketGamer
• 91 average score - Metacritic
• Best new games March 2016 - Apple
Bug fix and optimizations update!
• Added iPad Pro compatibility
• Server updates to improve community level and builder response times
• Fixed Rabbit sliding through enemies
• Fixed enemies getting pushed by crates
• Fixed Reaper able to break things constantly when sliding
• Fixed diamond count in Campaign level set
How are we doing? Please review and let us know. <3
Ratings and Reviews
You’ll need quick wits, fast reflexes, and a fluffy tail to save the day in this cute but challenging action-puzzler. Swipe to guide a royal rabbit through intricate levels full of dangerous traps and tricky obstacles, manipulating the environment to free your fellow bunnies from captivity. Perfect for bite-sized play, King Rabbit’s deft mix of thoughtful problem-solving and platformer-style adventure kept us happily hopping back for more.
One of the best puzzle games out there
I usually hate puzzle games, they take too long and they’re annoying as hell. I always think I’m wasting my time. This game is an exception. Its mechanics are simple yet effective, and every new power-up or addition discovered just makes it get better and better. A level editor and the ability to publish your own levels for others to play gives a whole new layer of fun and creativity to the mix. With all this crammed into a free app, I expected the ads to be very forced and pop up around every turn, but gladly, the ads don’t feel forced, which is great. The only thing I would change is that instead of bringing you to a random user level, the user should be able to choose which level they want to play from a list. All things considered, even without the ability to choose user levels or to get unlimited building materials without paying, this game still gives you plenty to work with and deserves a 5 star rating.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for giving it a chance, we’re happy to hear you’re enjoying our game!
Incredible mobile game. Dozens of games and apps have come and gone from my device, but this one has withstood the test of time. Amazing puzzler with nice graphics, challenging levels and an adorable bunny. The concept is so beautifully simple - yet the variety of objects, enemies, crowns, obstacles and even the type of ground makes this game basically endless. The level creator is where my real addiction lies. I love compiling challenges and submitting them to the public for their enjoyment and rating. The best and most creative user generated levels (trust me, some of these gamers and their ideas are truly brilliant) are then released in batches. This game easily transcends the mindless match three and time wasting clan/resource collection type games. To me, this is the quintessential example of what mobile gaming can and should be. I hope the guys at RareSloth keep King Rabbit going forever. Absolutely top notch.
Developer Response ,
Wow. Thank you so much for your review. :) <3
In-App PurchasesSee All
- RareSloth LLC
- 118.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 RareSloth LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Hints $1.99
- Fire Adventures Expansion $0.99
- 10 Hints $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.