“will surely lead to funny conversations” – CNET
“play Russian Roulette with photos, GIFs and more” – TechCrunch
“easily the worst idea we have ever heard of” – The Verge
Featured: New Apps We Love – Apple
Bored? Send a photo, GIF, or quote. You don’t have to pick one, just let Rando do it.
If you’re really brave, you can even send it blindly.
Rando. It’s random. It picks photos from your Camera Roll, GIFs from Giphy, and quotes, and then you send them to someone however you want. Text, Facebook, Twitter, whatever. You can look at them first if you want, or not. It’s a conversation-starter… or stopper.
You can now use Rando directly in iMessage!
( ･◡･)人(･◡･ )
- iPhone X support
- Bug fixes and enhancements
(つ⊙‿⊙)つ If you like Rando, please take a moment to leave a review, it really helps! If not, please send your feedback to email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
This is such a great app! I have a lot of weird but hilarious photos on my phone so using this was definitely fun! However I do wish that that you can have it pick a random photo from a specific album on your phone, if that makes sense. But it’s really cool!
Tons of fun!
It’s like camera roll Russian roulette! Reminds me of the old “Rando” camera app from years back.
Only works if receiver has app
Beware, the other party can only see your messages/photos/gifs IF they also have the app. And for $2.99, not everyone wants to buy it.
- Modest Mobile Co
- 22.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Modest
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.