The Best App to use WhatsApp on Mac!
Top Paid App on the Mac App Store.
● WhatsApp chats.
● Drag&Drop Photos and Videos.
● Drag&Drop Documents.
● Download Photos and Videos.
● Download Documents.
● Play Video.
● Voice messages listening.
● New messages notification.
● Unread messages on app icon.
● Icon on MenuBar.
● Full Screen mode supported.
● Split Screen mode supported.
...but why would you prefer SopoChat for WhatsApp?
● Profile Picture on Notifications!
● Quick Reply to Notifications!
● Security Password!
● Customizable Layout Size!
● FaceTime Calls!
● iPhone Calls! (on the Same WiFi network only).
● Automatic Launch at Mac Login! (optional, but you will use it)
● Dark Mode! (optional)
● Removable Dock Icon!
● Custom Shortcut to Show WhatsApp Window!
● Number of Unread conversations on MenuBar icon! (optional)
● Low CPU usage!
● External Emoji list! (Edit button)
● No annoying messages at launch!
● App usage timer!
● Option for Keep the Window on Top.
● No in-app purchases!
...and many other small bug fixes to the original service.
Notice: for using SopoChat for WhatsApp, it is necessary that within the Smartphone App settings there is the WhatsApp Web item.
Legal notes: SopoChat for WhatsApp is a third party app and is not affiliate nor sponsored by WhatsApp Inc.
Support: feedbacks, bugs and infos: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Fixed the about:blank popup problem
● Minor bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app. It is very convenient to use the app on my machine in order to send files & recieve files faster and ofcourse, being able to type more efficiently. The recent refresh has been great. I greatly recommend everyone to give it a try.
Using the app now for a few hours and these are the issues I'm having.
1) Freezes intermittantly and suddenly will work again.
2) Cannot play audio files sent to me.
Like the Dark mode and font, etc. Very clear and pleasant to the eye but moving back to another client so I do not get the freezing and can play my VN.
This app has been so useful for me in so many ways. I’ll recomend you to get if you already have it on your phone.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.