Full of Stars
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** WINNER OF POCKET GAMER BIG INDIE PITCH 2016! ***
Full of Stars is a story-driven space journey game about humanity's survival.
The journey will be a test of both your skill and your humanity.
When a galaxy-wide war destroys planet after planet, humanity finds itself on the brink of extinction. Scared refugees scattered across the stars looking for safety. Luckily, they find you - a daring space captain, willing to bring them to a safe haven. You'll need to lead them through dark and unknown parts of the galaxy, remnants of long-dead galactic empires, and sectors overrun by alien life forms.
* Wildly intuitive mechanics of an arcade game with a gut wrenching story, where every choice matters.
* High replayability inspired by rogue-like games, with branching world exploration and random encounters to make each of your many playthroughs a unique experience.
* A challenging gameplay which highlights the core theme of the game - survival at all cost.
* Upgrade your ship and prepare for the challenges ahead
* Expand and upgrade your safe heaven
* Exciting levels which combine the best features of a handcrafted experience with the diversity of procedurally-generated environment.
* An original mix of graphics where the retro direction meets modern approach.
* Music which adapts to the gameplay composed by Jan Sanejko and Marcin Przybyłowicz (known for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)
* Riftinity Mode - compete with other pilots to achieve best score
What's New in Version 3.04
Full of Stars v.3.04
- improved medal locks;
- improved spherical anomaly scene;
This game is getting so hard its not fun
The game is difficult enough as it is and every change makes it more difficult and requires you to spend more and more money. I am sick of playing games that constantly require you to watch commercials or pay. This new mode - which could be a fun option - is too difficult and it is required to make certain in game decisions (that previously wasn't needed) - you can't take certain paths if you haven't play the infinity mode (or whatever stupid name thay gave it).
This game has potential to be a great game - it is smart and addicting (in a good way). But it is also too hard - it is just too easy to crash and then they rip us off with the constant ads or need to buy crystals. We need to stop playing games like this because it only encourages developers to build unfari pay-to-play games like this.
Would Not Recommend
Here are some organized lists:
- beautiful designs and graphics
- very interesting, yet simple stories
- a little humorous
- fun, casual, arcade-like gameplay
- competitive game with friends
- includes some short-term decisions
- conveniently-timed advertisements
- unbalanced pay-to-play style. Could be made reasonable with some adjustments, but it isn't.
- Unfair in some ways: I was never informed about the possibility of being shot down, lost some crystals in that; I lose interesting choices for not trying the infinite game, wasn't ever informed on that, either.
- Expensive currency. I believe the currency is too expensive.
- Mistakes are made too often, which isn't bad, but are over-penalized.
Good to know:
- Difficult gameplay. Still fun.
I would've rated this three stars if it hadn't had the stories and beautiful designs. Otherwise, it's just too expensive for me. I do not mind spending a dollar or two, but this requires more money or you'll get more penalties.
Would not recommend to most people.
This is a fun game, their is many frustrating things with it. First, it freezes all the time and I have to restart the app. And when you crash, sometimes their is an option that will have a chance of being successful. But 1/10 times it fails and you die and you have to start all over again at the very beginning of the game. It’s fun but it’s so frustrating. Also the time it takes to get from some points to others takes so long. And if you die, you should just have to restart at the last checkpoint in the game.
Please fix the glitches and the make the chances of the option that you have that the thing will be successful 1/2, not 1/10.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 22, 2017
- Version: 3.04
- Size: 349 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ARS THANEA ROZBICKI SPOLKA KOMANDYTOWO AKCYJNA
- © ATGames / Ars Thanea S.A.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 70 Idium Crystals$1.99
- Unlimited Core$3.99
- 250 Idium Crystals$4.99
- Remove Upgrade Caps$3.99
- 750 Idium Crystals$9.99
- Captain 2 - Explorer$3.99
- 2000 Idium Crystals$19.99
- 10000 Idium Crystals$59.99
- 250 Idium Crystals$3.99