Air Pressure App
By Piet Jonas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application shows the current local air pressure, measured by the internal pressure sensor (if available) or a nearby weather station for which it uses your current location.
- the background color changes with the pressure value
- the pressure is automatically updated
- set a reference altitude: current altitude, sea level or custom altitude
- pressure units: hPa/psi, Torr/in, atm, altitude above sea level and percent of average pressure at a reference altitude
- compare with reference pressure at a reference altitude
- the location is automatically updated when you move
- metric and imperial units
- supports the iPad multitasking (split view,...)
What's New in Version 1.1.3
- bug fixed
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jul 09, 2016
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Piet Jonas
- © 2016 Piet Jonas
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.