Questland: Turn Based RPG
By Gamesture Sp. z o.o.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Questland is a first person perspective online role-playing game in the tradition of dungeon crawler cRPGs! Fight epic monsters (PvE) and duel other players online (PvP) in this incredibly dynamic turn-based action game with CCG elements!
Create a character, customize your hero, fight, loot, craft legendary swords and armor and enjoy fast-paced battles. Explore amazing locations, upgrade your legendary gear, make tactical decisions and become The Chosen One! Use your sword, fireball and blizzard! Embark on an epic quest to defeat the Shadow in this never-ending war between good and evil!
[Highly Addicting Fantasy Game!]
It’s one of those games, that always leave you satisfied with your progress… yet somehow wanting more.
- CUSTOMIZE your hero whenever you want to: hundreds of looks to choose from!
- COLLECT exquisite gear: common, uncommon, rare, epic, legendary
- UPGRADE your armor with powerful Orbs and enhancements
- FIGHT and lose yourself in great battle experience - fast-paced action
- FIRST PERSON PERSPECTIVE - feel the thrill of combat thanks first person perspective during battles!
- ENJOY stunning, modern visual effects and beautifully detailed locations
- ASSEMBLE the collection of the most powerful Orbs and use their power to your advantage
- EXPLORE the vast world of Valia: inspect the battle tower, visit shops, embark on voyages, meet colorful individuals and merciless monsters
- QUESTS will keep you entertained and busy. Enjoy hundreds of assignments and funny narrative from fellow characters!
Once peaceful and beautiful land of Valia is now covered in darkness of an unknown origin. Swarms of ghouls, blood-lusting spiders, skeletons and other monstrosities have invaded the land. Who controls them and how can he be stopped? The answers are within your reach, and with each swing of your sword they are getting closer.
Your task? As dangerous as it is obvious - use the power of Orbs, defeat the evil and bathe in glory and fame!
Please note that although Questland is free to play, our users are able to purchase game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.6.3
- Orb enhance popup visual glitch fixed (showing wrong values for the next stage)
- Reforge points popup bug fixed (wrong values for next upgrade/boost)
I’ve been played this game for around 1 and a half month, and ranked around top 50 in the arena. At this point pretty much you pay or you die, meaning your character will not be any stronger if you don’t buy gems and get the new gears that are coming out every week with higher and higher potentials, making all previous legendary gears trash in comparison. Plus this game has literally no gameplay in the first place, at this point pretty much all you do is to pay to get your character stronger than other top players who also pays, which is ridiculous. Other rpg games undoubtably gives you an edge if you spend money, but at least there is gameplay and communities involved. In this game you have neither.
Great Game but needs more
This is a super fun game, that has a great RPG element but it needs more. The connectivity with friends is nonexistent. Essentially there is no guild feature. There are other improvements like pets, the tower, VIP bonuses and others things that are there but are not accessible. It would be nice if the game developers focused more on game content and not just events where they can make money off the game. There shouldn’t be a level cap at 65 either. That really puts a damper on the game play and feeling of progress. This could be an exceptional RPG but its still in its early stages.
Great game but....
Very entertaining game and love the artwork. However the rate of receiving duplicate legendary items from chests is beyond frustrating, especially when you only receive legendary items every 5 or 7 chests. If the item selection process is truly random, then I need to get to Vegas asap b/c the odds of me getting 3, 4, or 5 of the same legendary items multiple times is astronomical. I've spent $5 on this game, and have finally deleted it b/c the inane amount of duplicate items zaps the fun out of the game. Hope developers read this.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 25, 2017
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 153 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gamesture Sp. z o.o.
- © 2015-17 Gamesture sp. z o.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Offer 5$4.99
- Offer 3$2.99
- Offer 1$0.99
- Offer 2$1.99
- Offer 10$9.99
- Offer 8$7.99
- Offer 25$24.99
- Offer 15$14.99
- Monthly Card Sale$2.99
- Offer 20$19.99