By HUDWAY LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Turns your smartphone into a head-up display for any car — specially designed app for driving in low visibility conditions.
"Hudway is one of the cleverest driving apps we've seen"
"Hudway app is unbelievably cool for one special reason: It actually lets you see your directions and route right on your windshield"
— USA Today
"Hudway HUD tool will remind you nothing less than a science fiction movie that you watched recently"
"HUDWAY turns your windshield into a jet fighter cockpit"
HUDWAY Go is a simple GPS navigation app for drivers.
It keeps it very intuitive and non-distracting, displaying just the outline of the road you’re driving and your next manoeuvre.
HUDWAY Go helps you drive safer in fog, rain, heavy snow, in dusk and darkness.
Create a route and place your smartphone on the dashboard — you’ll see the route reflected on your windshield. Keep your eyes on the road and know in advance what’s ahead — a straight run, or a ramp-turn. This is especially handy when driving between cities.
- Intuitive 3D map, simple navigation
- Voice Assistance
- Long tap on the map to set the destination
- Search for addresses and POI
- Choose alternative routes
- Drive offline right after you start
- The app will recalculate the route if you leave it
- Classic GPS map navigation mode
- Head-up display (HUD) mode
- Trip info: ETA, speed, distance traveled, directions on the next manoeuvre, and more
- Based on OpenStreetMap (OSM)
Note: If you face any problems or find any bugs, please email us at email@example.com or report the bug right from the app.
We appreciate your feedback!
1. On a clear day, the device screen brightness is typically insufficient to give a decent reflection for HUD mode. In that situation, you can use the app in standard mode with the phone fixed with some mount, OR stay HUD using our HUDWAY Glass accessory (learn more about it at hudwayglass.com). At night, in dusk, or in dull weather the reflection is normally well-discernible.
2. When driving, make sure that your smartphone or tablet is well fixed in some mount or on some sticky pad, and doesn't prevent you from clearly seeing the road.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Note about the auto-renewing premium subscription:
— The auto-renewing subscription is available on yearly basis for USD $2.99
— Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
— Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
— Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
— Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
— No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
— Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
If you want to use HUD during a day-time — there is a special accessory HUDWAY Glass: http://hudwayglass.com
What's New in Version 3.1
— You can now log in and view your profile info, as well as your driving statistics and the miles traveled
— You can now launch Free Drive mode right away on the main screen, without creating a route
— iOS 11 support has been updated, and iPhone X is now supported
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 12, 2017
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 41.3 MB
- Languages: English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: HUDWAY LLC.
- © HUDWAY LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Lifetime$8.99
- Premium 1 year$2.99