Start recording your headache, track your pain intensity and pain location changes during the single attack. *no need to fill in your personal data*.
HeadApp is more than a headache diary. It gives you the chance to live better by letting you fully understand your headache through a guided input of fundamental data that will be processed to return you easy to read statistics and graphs.
It replaces the paper headache diary that headache doctors suggest patient to fill in order to have a correct diagnosis and appropriated therapy. HeadApp! helps you also to discover your triggers and prevent an attack.
This App has been developed by neurologists and patients suffering different headache types.
-record pain duration
Charts/report everything: simple to read yet built on professional guidelines. Easy to share with your family/friend/care givers and doctor through mail,messaging, and other chats.
- Sleep diary with automatic detection of sleep and wake-up alarm
*Graphical correlation of sleep/headache patterns*
*Personal documents (clinical tests, exams) repository to allow storage and sharing*
- Monthly calendar view with color highlighting of different headaches
*Personal headache profile to assist you in filling your headache records*
- Offline mode (no network required) or online (cloud based) storage mode with user registration *(only e-mail, no marketing use of your e-mail)*
- Apple Health integration allows you to import sleep from compatible apps or even share your sleep and correlate with other fitness data
This App is not an alternative to proper specialistic medical treatment, is not a medical device and you are always invited to consult a physician for any health related issue.
We want to help you even more to check if your therapies are working:
- Compare month by month in a single table
- Look your total meds assumptions and your total meds pills, etc.
- Record if your meds are fully helping
- Add your natural remedies effectiveness
Ratings and Reviews
Reliable and intuitive design
I have tried quite a few ways to track migraines. Apps as well as pen and paper systems. This is by far the best. For my situation it would be even better if I could graph other symptoms in the exact same manner to better assess how they might be correlated. In addition it could be really helpful to be able to export the data to an excel file. Probably to much to ask for in an app but even so I am really thankful for this one just as it is.
Perfect, Tons of Options, Easy to Use
I've started getting frequent and bad headaches over the past few years. I like this app for documenting and easily visualizing my headaches. It includes so many variables you can keep track of. I mostly just keep track of the time and pain level, and use the notes section to add more detail. Easily customizable to your own situation.
Best in a kind
This is the best app to track your headache, it puts all data in calendar so you can make an analysis and it's premium version is totally worth its money. I really wish developers made some redesign of the app so it starts look more modern and smooth, I would love it even more
- M3 Technology Srl
- 37.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 M3 Technology Srl
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.