"EVERY serious adventure gamer should have played this game." - AdventureGamers
"WELL WORTH of your time and money" - ACG (Adventure Classic Gaming)
Following the success, media praises and high user ratings of the first adventure of Simon the Sorcerer (also available on the AppStore), we proudly present the next instalment.
Just when he thought his life was regaining some semblance of normality, Simon's wonder years are once again turned upside down when the evil sorcerer Sordid returns from the grave with only one thing on his mind - revenge!
Sordid reconstructs his Fortress of Doom and sends a magical wardrobe to fetch Simon, but it accidentally ends up on the doorstep of Calypso, the wizard Simon had to save in the first game. Simon then starts to look for a special fuel that can power back the wardrobe and get him home.
Journey with Simon through this inevitable sequel to the best selling Simon the Sorcerer, as he manages once more to get stuck in a land of twisted fairytales, recycled gags and carbon dated clichés!
With a cast of thousands (mostly woodworm) and enough Swampy Stew to keep an underprivileged country sick for a year, this classic adventure will keep you well entertained until we manage to make another sequel.
'Simon The Sorcerer - Mucusade: 25th Anniversary Edition' features:
- Totally new, much praised, game play controls that were built from the ground up for touch-screens.
* Hotspot based - no more pixel hunting!
* All-new slick icons and animations.
* For more details, please see our tutorial video:
- Completely new game menus and save/load system
- Two Music options: music score in MT-32 or AdLib
- High-end graphics upscaling (xBR filter) for high-resolution displays
- Optional retro settings: play with original graphics, original music and even the original controls (mouse pointer)
- Multiple languages (ALL included without additional payment):
English voice acting, with the option for adding subtitles in English, Italian, Czech, Russian and Hebrew
German voice acting with or without German subtitles
Spanish voice acting with or without Spanish subtitles
French voice acting with or without French subtitles
Polish voice acting with or without Polish subtitles
- GREAT PURCHASE! The best and most affordable way to experience this timeless classic
The 25th Anniversary Edition produced and developed by MojoTouch © 2008-2018 all rights reserved.
Licensed from Adventure Soft Publishing - the original Simon the Sorcerer game series developer.
Uses ScummVM which is protected under GNU-GPL v2. For more information please visit http://mojo-touch.com/gpl
PROBLEM SAVING ? You can also try and save manually by doing the action 'Use' on 'Postcard' in your inventory.
Fixed cursors display area (classic controls).
Improved iPhone X support.
Added Bitcode version.
Ratings and Reviews
- Liron Barzilai
- 546.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2008 MojoTouch and Adventure Soft Publishing
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.