Jumpshare: File Sharing, Annotation, Collaboration
By Jumpshare, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Jumpshare is an incredibly fast file sharing, image annotation, and collaboration app that works in real-time. Get a shareable link as soon you start uploading, or share your files via email directly from the app. It’s the fastest way to share photos, videos, documents and everything else you work with everyday!
Packed with powerful file sharing features and a robust conversion engine that can preview over 200 file formats, Jumpshare has everything you need to share files better!
Jumpshare is also available for Mac and Windows, which you can download for free from https://jumpshare.com
• Share unlimited number of files per month
• Any file you share can be viewed online
• View history of uploads and real-time file view count
• Share links using short or long URLs (for increased security)
• Get instant notifications when recipients view or download your files
• Share files with Jumpshare from apps that support Share Sheets
• Quickly access important files by marking them as favorite
Get more with Jumpshare Plus:
• Share links that expire after custom number of days, views or downloads
• Disable download so recipients can only preview the file
• 1 TB storage space
• Lock your files with a password for extra security
• Set your files to self-destruct (auto delete) after certain number of days
• Custom Branding
• Custom Domain
• Use Inbox to allow people with your unique link to send you large files without signing up
• Share files as big as you want, no file size limit
• Priority Support
Jumpshare Plus membership is optional and comes with auto-renewing subscription: $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
Price may vary by location. Subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. If you want to end the subscription, you can disable auto-renewal option from your iTunes Account Settings and the account will be downgraded at the end of the current period. Refunds are not available for unused portions of a subscription.
What's New in Version 1.0.8
New: Annotate existing images
New: Edit Notes
New: Jumpshare links open directly in the app
Fixed: Open in App was not working
Fixed: Memory leaks
Reduced app footprint
Updated the app tour
Various bug fixes, performance improvements, and user interface tweaks.
It really works
Jumpshare is a part of my workflow for sometime now. There mac app is excellent and i cant think of working without it. It has become such an integral part of my workflow. The only thing that was missing was mobility and with this app it sealed the deal for me. I can share files with my clients and team on the go now. Not only that i can take full advantage of the file management they provide, i like to keep my stuff organized and with this app i can do that without an hitch. I find jumpshare best for annotating images so it has become easier for me to put my point across to my clients or my team. There support is top notch, they are very responsive.