Focus Matrix – Task Manager
By Denys Yevenko
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Focus Matrix is a smart personal organizer based on the so-called Eisenhower box, a personal productivity strategy created by Dwight Eisenhower, the 34th President of the United States. The principle uses a special priority matrix that helps break your tasks into several groups depending on their urgency and importance, and work your way through your daily agenda in the most efficient way possible. This app will help you focus on what really matters, and get rid of the things that can be painlessly delegated to others or postponed indefinitely until you have time for them.
The key features:
- Two views: Matrix and List of Sections
- Move tasks between sections using drag-and-drop
- Maximize a section to get a closer look at its content
- Assign due dates to tasks
- Set reminders to never miss an important deadline
- Tasks that are approaching their due dates are automatically carried over from the Not Urgent category to the Urgent list with user notification
- Delegate tasks by email, messages, etc. (through the context menu)
- Task lists can be shared to Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Editing of multiple tasks at once
- Copying and pasting of tasks within the program, as well as from/to other applications
- Search and tags support
- Task filtering by tags and statuses (completed/uncompleted)
- Configurable statistics and reports for completed tasks
- Password protection
- Also available for iPhone and iPad
Pro version features:
- Cross-device synchronization*
- Seamless integration with Calendar (synchronization of tasks, due and remind dates)
- Integration with Be Focused**: synchronization of tasks and their statuses, possibility to start a timer in Be Focused right from Focus Matrix
* Sync with iOS devices requires Focus Matrix for iOS, sold separately.
** Be Focused helps you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals. It’s available for Mac and iOS devices in App Store.
What's New in Version 1.2
Added support for macOS Hight Sierra
It’s an interesting app, and useful, but it seems unfair to have to buy it twice in order to get cross device synchronization. I have an account already established, and I’ve already paid my money. I fail to see why I should pay such a high fee for the Mac version.
Nice little time management tool
Nice little time management tool, easy to use, great.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 02, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Denys Yevenko
- © 2017 Xwavesoft
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro$4.99