IMPORTANT: Made for the iPad Pro, Air 1+, Mini 2+ & iPhone 6 Plus or newer. Not compatible with older or smaller devices!
"Super hard to put down." 5/5 Gameplay @ MobileTechReview
"An economy that constantly changes truly brings the game alive." - 4/5 @ Pocket Tactics
Set in a dynamic open-world sandbox with an evolving conflict between three major splinter groups of humanity, players can freely be merchants, bounty hunters, pirates, miners, smugglers or wanderers.
Your actions or in-actions, big or small carry consequences that are noticed by the inhabitants and factions. Empires will rise and fall, take a side, or sow the seeds of anarchy.
Be immersed in a universe that's alive with random events offering pilots an opportunity for exploitation. Be involved in dynamic economies with logistical supply & demand at the mercy of a capitalistic merchant or a menacing pirate.
Be the catalyst to decide the fate of humanity.
* Full HD PC top-down space combat & trader sim, refined with intuitive controls & UI for mobiles.
* Squad-RPG progression via skills, perks, ship upgrades & modules.
* Deep trade system with dynamic supply & demand, affected by events, piracy & conflict.
* Fluid real-time combat with tactical pause & a wide variety of weapons.
* Resource gathering & looting of combat kills.
* Dynamic factions will conquer & defend systems with fleet movements. Your actions, big or small, have a major effect on the tide of conquest!
* Random events offer opportunities and also ensure no two game plays out the same.
* Random encounters offer interesting side-quests or tough choices with major consequences.
* Man & take to the sky in Corvettes, Frigates, Cruisers, Capitals and Carriers!
* Clever enemies. Fast & agile ships will flank, large ships will broadside tank with their strong directional shields.
* Take part in epic fleet battles with Capital Ships battling among support ships & hordes of combat drones!
* Intelligent Squad AI, never be caught flying with stupid, ever.
* Challenging, non hand-holding, but fair Rogue-like gameplay.
Please be aware, the game is English only. I am a solo developer with limited resources so supporting multiple languages is currently not possible.
Recommended start: Merchant or Hunter. Pirate is not for newbies, it is very tough with every faction out to kill you on sight!
There's an alternative Flight Control option/toggle in the title menu, bottom right icon, tap for info. It is there to allow more finer flight controls & ship turning on the spot, based on player feedback.
Rogue-like mode is only recommended for expert players. It truly is challenging, however, special Capital Ships are available in this difficulty mode as a bonus.
For queries or feedback, please contact me:
* Fixed a random crash bug ("local servers already up" / due to music audio streaming) for iOS10!
Ratings and Reviews
Great open world...UI not so much
Really enjoyed the open world aspect, especially choosing job paths(with legitimate social consequences), multiple factions, surprisingly deep trade system, and ship upgrading.
However, the UI seems more at home on a computer or, at the very least, something bigger than an IPhone (7plus in my case). Combat becomes a chore, especially when there are swarms of enemy and ally ships swirling around.
Navigating menus could be equally arduous at times.
Granted, I happen to be a mechanic, so my fingers may not be the ideal size for phone based gaming, though it hasn't been too much of a hindrance before. The controls and UI presented a source of frustration that slowly pushed me away from the game.
Tried to warn people how bad this is...
Im sorry to the last person who left a review saying you feel cheated. I feel your pain.
Can we please get a zero star option or a negative stars.
purchased this game by mistake... I thought it was another upcoming 4x game that's not released yet. My bad... But the punishment fits the crime with this game. The controls are abhorred, there seems to be no point other then attacking other ships again with abhorred controls. The map system is terrible, there is no where to see your current mission. You are supposed to tap and hold your finger down as sort of a left click, to open some items such as when you level up, that doesn't work properly. The sound goes in and out. I am hugely disappointed. Maybe they will fix some things
Fantastic 2d Space Sim
Oh man, been lookin//waiting for a mobile Escape Velocity like game. Definitely the best of the few I've found out yet. Lots of ships, decent weapon variety (hope for more in future updates!) and interesting random events. Controls take getting used to but with the alternate style selected from the options it starts to work really well for mobile.
I do have a wishlist for future updates that l'll send the dev in an email :P
Great work though dev! Keep updates coming pretty please!!!
- Anh Huy Phan
- 74.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Anh Huy Phan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.