The TeethLog App was designed to help patients with a problem we all have experienced: being confused by the Dentist' jargon and not being able to explain to another Practitioner what we have just been told.
Wouldn't it be so much easier if each of our teeth holds its own history of all previous treatments, in a language that we understand so that we can show it to any new dentist and get a new quote quickly?
This is what TeethLog App does: your personal teeth history on the go.
- Log in with email, facebook and twitter
- Log dental job just after seeing your dentist
- Attach multiple images to each job, including dentist scans or phone photo
- Learn how to point at a tooth easily
- Explain easily to any professional the state and history of your teeth
- Share any dental job by email
- Quick access to all dental history
- Multiple teeth job
- View only teeth where a treatment occurred
- Keep a history of all your dental spending
- Additional languages
- Share all my jobs in one click
This App is free and cost management and development time, please leave a constructive feedback so that we keep improving it.
SUPER NEW MAJOR FEATURE: Help your child to love brushing teeth.
I added this for my own boy who is 6 and was not so keen on the brushing. He would just find it so "boring" and not do all teeth by rushing it. Now that he has been using this app for 2 months he loves to brush, loves to see the clock animation goes to 2 minutes and showing him which one to do.
Each brushing is totalised which make the challenge of making the week regular more motivating.
Ratings and Reviews
Some major bugs, but still one-of-a-kind
There's no other app where a patient can fully record their dental history. Very nice. However, there are some major bugs. ONE, the upper right teeth are mis-labeled, so that is says for example "Right third molar" on tooth #11, which in the ISO system is actually the Right Central Incisor. TWO, there's no way to delete a job record, which you accidentally added to the wrong tooth (due to the incorrect labels). THREE, this is a feature request, not a bug, could you add the American/Universal numbering system as a setting? That way, patients could switch between ISO and American, or possibly see both at once (with the ISO being bigger, but the American/Universal showing in a smaller font).
- PaperBlade Ltd
- 55.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PaperBlade
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.