The LEAD app equips you as a ministry or lay leader with the tools and information you need to know the story of your people so you can better disciple them — from wherever you are.
• Stay in touch with your Group members and facilitate communication and connection between them
• Keep track of who’s staying connected and who’s slipping through the cracks by easily taking attendance from your phone
• Never miss a birthday or anniversary with your group Special Days list
• Create, view, and assign Needs to give your group members opportunities to support each other and their community
• Use Calendars to see the events in your group and peruse the guest list to keep track of who is staying connected
• See and edit information about your people and their family, and contact them easily with the built-in tools
• Quickly understand a person's history and involvement in the church with the Timeline
• Get a sense of the consistency of their connection with an overview of their Serving, Attending, and Giving patterns**
• Add new people to your system with the Create Profile feature, and make sure their data is correct by importing information from your phone's Contacts and using google's address validation**
• See where there are holes in your schedule and easily fill them on the go
• Update your volunteers' statuses for real-time schedule management
• Send messages to your volunteers to keep them informed about their serving opportunities
• Use Admin Calendars to see the details of all the events happening in your church across your various campuses
• Hone in on your Group's events and see where things are happening and who is coming
• Provide quick, intentional follow-up for your people, and keep them moving along the path of discipleship
• Leave notes for people as you move them through a process so all leaders can stay informed about a person's journey
• Use Notes to share and view vital information among ministry leaders, keeping all of that important context in one place to tell a person's story
*You must have a current Church Community Builder software account in order to use this app.
** All functionality is based on your current Church Community Builder software permissions
Does your app startup experience sometimes feel like you're waiting on sloths at the DMV? Yeah, we noticed that too and we've resolved the issue causing the slowness.
We've also fixed a few other issues:
- A bug that crashed the app when a scheduled volunteer was missing a background check
- An issue selecting a campus on the calendar filters page (specifically with single site churches)
- Splash screen now displays correctly on iPhone X and up
- A bug for some users when tapping on the "More" menu.
Ratings and Reviews
For any church using CCB, this app is a must for its leaders!!! It has become invaluable to us. Our staff uses it all the time. Our deacons have become more efficient regarding hospital visits, etc. due to increased communication with this app. Our lay leaders are getting more and more comfortable with it-including taking attendance from the app, which helps the staff. I can’t say enough good stuff about this app and how it really makes using CCB so much easier for our leaders. Thank you!!!
Love this app!
Glad to have access to CCB via phone. Would love to have full calendar options, including seeing the entire church calendar, adding events for groups, and even the ability to add photos to events. Currently to add an event, need to do so on a computer, and it doesn't show up on the app immediately. Thankful to be able to take attendance easily with a phone or tablet. Making great progress improving the app thus far. Thank you and God bless!
Ok but ....
Love the fact that we have access to CCB . Sure that’s nice ... BUT why do we need have such security access ? Can’t we just have a “stay log in for 1 day”? So that I don’t have to authenticate every time I switch off... also why have the praise and prayer window so small?! It doesn’t scroll and it’s 1/3 of the screen . What’s up with that ?? There’s not spell check and sometimes it does the caps mode and I can’t get off it. Have to go to another text editor write and paste ... super annoying !! Rather log on to CCB and do what I have to do ....
Developer Response ,
Hello! The Touch ID functionality is optional. If you don't feel like you need the extra security, you can disable Touch ID in the settings and then the app won't ask for extra credentials before opening. Regarding the praise and prayer window, that issue was fixed in a recent update. If you're still experiencing the problem on the latest version of the app, let us know at email@example.com Lastly, the spell check should be working, we haven't heard any issues with that feature. If you are still experiencing these issues, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you up and running!
- Church Community Builder, Inc
- 66 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2002-2016 Church Community Builder, Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.