Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Virtual Wall confines the mouse cursor in one monitor per time without turning off or disconnecting the unused other monitors. Virtual Wall prevent to go in the near monitor accidentally. Furthermore it's possible to set a ‘shadow’ on unused monitors until they are fully dark.
● Keep holding CTRL + ALT + CMD to temporarily disable the function for changing the active monitor.
● Change the active monitor by using the mouse speed, thanks to the new Speed Mode.
● Everything is manageable from the menu bar icon on the top right.
● Custom Keyboard Shortcut to Enable/Disable Virtual Wall without clicks.
Notice: Virtual Wall is useful only for multi monitor users. The app is not useful with the 'Mirror Displays' mode. For using the Speed Mode, the monitors should be in horizontal sequence only.
Support: Feedbacks, Bugs and Infos: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply immediately.
What's New in Version 2.0
● New Speed Mode!
● CTRL + ALT + CMD deactivable now.
● Small improvements and bugfix.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 31, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Andrea Nicoli
- © 2016 SOPONEXT
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor