By So Far So Good
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Incredibox is a musical game that helps you create a mix very easily by managing a band of beatboxers. Just drag and drop icons on the different characters and start creating music! Find the right combos during the game and unlock animated bonuses that will help you improve your mix.
Record your creation, then share it with your friends all over the world. If you get enough votes, you may join the Top 50 chart. Too lazy to create your own mix? No problem, just let the automatic mode play for you ;)
Express you musicality with Incredibox!
Pump it up and chill ;)
The first version of Incredibox was created in 2009 and got super positive feedbacks, including recognitions from Adobe newsletter, BBC Click, Yahoo news, The FWA and more. The online game has attracted more than 50M visitors since its creation. Enjoyed by music teachers, Incredibox is also used in schools to introduce rhythm to children.
Important: For optimal playability and better experience you should use at least an iPad 3 or an iPhone 5.
What's New in Version 2.2
• The third bonus of the version Brazil is waiting for you ;) Pump it up and chill!
• Now, all your mixes will be automatically synced on all your devices when you are connected to iCloud.
• We have added a new LIVE tab in which you can listen and vote for the most recent mixes.
• The app has been translated in Russian -> Ударь по басам ;)
• When you've just added a 'like' to a mix, you can also remove it.
• To help you to find the right bonus combo, you can click on the bonus circle to see which character is linked to the current combo.
• If you find a bug into the App or if you want to send us a comment, you can use the 'feedback' button in the 'settings' tab.
BUG fixed :
• We have fixed the bug causing the audio distortion when you plug your headphone on your device. Have fun!
• During a replay, muted characters wasn't shown. Fixed!
Incredibox, truly Incredible
I’ve been playing this game since I first saw it last year in my band class, and Incredibox is amazing. The crisp art style looks great, as good as the music sounds, too. However, I’ve always had a few questions about this game. They’re silly, but I’ve always been curious.
Who is the big guy in V1?
Are the Incredibox people sad? They look pretty happy in The Love and Brazil, I’m mainly talking about Little Miss.
What does Little Child video mean?
Yeah, I’m probably overthinking it, but I love this game and am just wondering. Incredibox is amazing!
my students love it
My students often ask, "can we do that game with the ipad that makes music and cool sounds?"
I like how it lets you swap and experiment with different sounds.
I have been playing Incredibox on the computer for years and I have loved it ever since! This Is my favorite thing to do! Keep up the good work!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 27, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 69.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: SO FAR SO GOOD
- © 2016 So Far So Good
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.