By Traeger Pellet Grills
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Connect to your Timberline grill & the worldwide Traeger community. Traeger on.
• WiFIRE® Control: Change the grill temperature, set custom cook cycles, and monitor internal meat temperatures, all through the app at home or across town. (This feature is only compatible with Timberline grill models)
• Recipes: Access hundreds of tried-and-true wood-fired recipes for everything from a summer BBQ to a Thanksgiving feast.
• Go Social: Show off your smoking skills, and get ideas for your next wood-fired cookout, through our Smoke & Tell community. Use #TraegerGrills to be featured.
• Shop: Order pellets, sauces, accessories, and everything the Traeger website has to offer, right from the app.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
• iPhone X updates
• Minor enhancements and bug fixes
We’re always looking for ways to improve our app. If you’re loving what you’re using, or have a suggestion of what we could do better, make sure to leave a review.
Frankly a little tired of buying high end “smart” devices were all the development and engineering goes into the product and zero goes in to the connected app. Grill is awesome, app is on par with a iPhone 3GS app. It works, generally speaking. Lots of little bugs and UX issues. I don’t get any kind of meaningful push notifications like when a timer goes off. So constantly having to check the app. 4 memory slots on the grill is pretty weak. If that’s a tech limitation, which I don’t understand in our age of hundreds of gigabytes in the size of a penny, fine, but allow me to store them in my account for easy load/offload. The “preheat” seems to be a misnomer as it goes off before the grill reaches the temp requested. So if I set a timer, it starts clicking away before the grill is even at temp. I guess I just expect more from a grill that costs $2000. I find myself using Siri to set timers more often than not because at least she’ll let me know when the timer expires. Also, where’s the pellet sensor? I feel like for this kind of money I should get alerted for low pellets, etc.
Overall great grill, terrible app/firmware.
Great app, but missing one feature
As a whole, this app is awesome. However, the one thing I’d like to see added is the ability to stay signed into my grill in the remote section. As it is now, I can sign in, and within the same cook, I have to sign in again. It would be great if there was a way for the app to permanently retain the credentials.
Keeps logging me out
Every time I go to use the app I have to log in. If it would keep me logged in, it would be 5 stars. Another thing, my 1300 is on and it tells me it is sleeping. The app would be a lot better if it could wake up the grill and start it from the app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Dec 08, 2017
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 55.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Traeger Pellet Grills, LLC
- © 2016 Traeger Pellet Grills, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.