• If something looks real - it is real! If you don't see a problem - there is no problem at all. Just trust your eyes!
• The regular laws of physics don't apply in Evo Explores. Even the gravity is under control of your imagination.
• Manipulate surreal structures to solve mind blowing puzzles. Every level will unravel the history of Byte planet and its citizens.
• Construct optical illusions to built impossible paths and guide Evo to the finish door.
• Evo Explores was inspired by a gorgeous Monument Valley game. We are big fans of original game, but we love Evo Explores even more! Come share this feeling with us!
- 45 unique mind blowing levels combined into 14 chapters
- Relaxing gameplay. No need to hurry
- Accessible for all ages and for any experience in games
- No in-app purchases. Pay once and enjoy
New devices support.
Ratings and Reviews
Not exactly MV, but still pretty good!
Obviously inspired by the monument valley games. (I was kind of hoping to see that they’d been mentioned in the credits somewhere.) The story is okay, but needs some polishing for sure. It would be nice to have something a bit more fleshed out than the relatively cliche “civilization gets rekt by computers” thing. Although I did appreciate the attempt to make the narrative less abstract, I can’t help but feel like something important is missing there. The graphics are very nice, the music is soothing, and I got a couple hours of puzzle solving from this game. I can’t quite give it five stars because, although this game is enjoyable as a stand-alone experience, it really does pale in comparison to the monument valley series.
A fun way to kill an hour or two
Fans of MV should enjoy playing this. I played the entire game in a bit over an hour..... but only because I'd played Monument Valley before.
I can't begin to understand the 3-dimensional thinking involved to create something like this.
Fun and well execution
Being inspired by another titles is ok and Evo Explorers shows that by evolving the original idea with additional puzzle mechanics. Humor sometimes feels a little off given the style and music of the game but game design and art style are very inviting to wander across intricated puzzles and physic bending levels.
- Kyrylo Kuzyk
- 154 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Kyrylo Kuzyk
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.