"This app is amazing. So many games to choose from. The app is super fun, simple, and easy to use. A big hit in my classroom with kids." - Kathryn Starr
WHY TEACHERS LOVE COUNTING MONEY AND COINS
- Easy to use
- Easy to customize
- Includes over 10 fun learning activities and games
- Easy to adjust game settings for each user
- Easy to adjust content for each user
- Easy to track progress for each user
- High quality content
- Fun and interactive games
- It makes learning playful and fun
- Record success sounds in your own voice
- Everything is fully customizable
- Can include sticker rewards for little learners
- Advanced learning algorithm automatically adjusts difficulty based on player's skills
WHY KIDS LOVE IT
- Variety keeps kids engaged
- Games are FUN and easy to play
- Kids love playing games
- Difficulty is adjusted automatically so games are neither too hard nor too easy
- Little kids love earning stickers
- Kids love hearing success sounds recorded by parents and teachers
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Good App but needs more fun
First, let me say I received this app for free as long as I write a review.
I must give my honest answer. This app is just as it says:
Learn to count money.
Basically, all you do is choose, point at, or memorize the correct answers: which are pictures of coins.
It is audio and visual.
It's a quizzing type of app with some memorization.
It allows parent to view progress.
Allows for multiple users.
It is customizable.
There are no fun games or real life applications in this app. It's pretty dry and boring.
If you have a small child that can sit through counting coins you place on a table, then I would suggest to get this app if you are unable to access a bunch of coins on your own.
It's hard for me to say this game deserves to be purchasable. I feel it would be better served as a free game, or an add on to another math app.
In any case, the app is without flaws/errors. The illustration/layout is easy on eyes and brain. The app says what it does.
I appreciate it, but believe my four year old will get tired of it within three minutes. It gives him no desire to want to do it on his own.
Thorough, lots of levels
My kindergarten students like this app a lot. They have worked with it for about a month, and I have been able to increase the difficulty easily by choosing the value range for a collection of coins. There are several different games at each level, and yet the games are simple enough that kids can work independently. I especially like how kids get practice in changing how the count--by tens for dimes, adding by fives as needed for nickels, then by ones to get the answer. That's a hard skill for me to monitor one to one during class time. I will come back to this app with a new class of students, for sure..
Thank you, again, for another fun app that is also interesting enough to help children learn! My 7-year old granddaughter opens this money-counting game when she rides in the car. Just 15 min here or there and she is becoming much more confident in recognizing coins and their value! I hope the developers add dollar bills. 😊
- Innovative Mobile Apps Ltd
- 172.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Alligator Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.