Google Allo — smart messaging
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Google Allo, a smart messaging app that helps you say more and do more. Express yourself better with stickers, Smart Reply, and HUGE emojis & text. Allo brings you the Google Assistant.
Respond to messages without typing a single word. Smart Reply learns over time and suggests responses to text and photos, in your style.
Get creative with the photos you send by doodling on them or adding text.
Say it all with the perfect sticker. Stickers in Google Allo are designed by independent artists and studios from around the world.
SHOUT or whisper
No more typing in ALL CAPS to get your point across. Say it louder or quieter by changing the size of your text with a quick swipe.
Meet your Google Assistant
Google Allo brings you the Google Assistant. Find restaurants nearby, share videos to watch, and get answers, right in your conversation with friends. Add @google to your group conversation or chat one-on-one with your Assistant. It’s your own personal Google, always ready to help.
Send messages with end-to-end encryption, use private notifications to help keep your chats more discreet, and control how long your messages stick around with expiring chats.
* Some features not available in all countries
What's New in Version 6.0
• Pick out your photos faster by viewing them in mini mode
• Select multiple photos to send at one time
• Crop your profile photo & resize it perfectly
Best messaging app that exists
Still No Multi Device Support
Want to use it on multiple devices like Hangouts can? Nope. Not gonna happen.
Why? I have no idea. This was supposed to be the end all-top all messaging app. Not everybody uses only phones. We still have PCs or something of that like.
There is one glaring problem with this Allo. The lack of PC and Tablet support... How is the hell is Google going to release an application that doesn't do one of the most convenient features it's soon to be retired Hangouts app does??? What in the hell is Google thinking. It is so annoying to have to use my phone all the time at work when normally I could type my replies through the PC app. I understand Allo requires a phone number to operate, who thought that was a good idea?!?! Coming from some of the most brilliant minds in the world, that was a stupid decision... Good job Google, you played yourself.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 02, 2017
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 91.4 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2016 Google, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.