The Dry Tortugas National Park app by Chimani boasts rich, detailed information on this secluded island park surrounded by coral reefs and marine life, 70-miles off the tip of Key West, Florida:
• expert-written details on the park's unique points of interest (POIs)
• GPS-enabled maps that work without a cell/wifi connection and can be custom edited and annotated
• calendar of Ranger-led events
• sunrise/sunsets times and top viewing locations
• photo gallery loaded with stunning park images
• detailed descriptions of the park's hiking trails
• information on dining, lodging, restrooms, picnicking, in-park transportation, bicycling, and other in-park activities
• "Where Am I?" locator function for the entire park (note: does not work on non-GPS enabled devices)
Other features include:
• Easy-to-use interface with menus based on universal national park symbols.
• Push notifications for park-related news, alerts, and events.
• Lightning-fast search engine to quickly find information.
• Tag your favorite park sights.
• Collect points and earn badges for visiting parks and points of interest.
For more details on this and other Chimani apps for the national parks, visit www.chimani.com. Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @chimani, Facebook at www.facebook.com/chimani, and Instagram at @chimani
*** This app requires an initial Internet connection to download photos (either Wifi or cellular). ***
This is our last update of this app. We are moving all content and functionality over to our main app - National Parks by Chimani.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.