The Lake Clark National Park app by Chimani will guide you through this land of stunning beauty where volcanoes steam, salmon run, bears forage, and mountains reflect in shimmering turquoise lakes. The app includes:
• expert-written details on the park's unique points of interest (POIs)
• GPS-enabled maps that work without a cell/wifi connection and can be custom edited and annotated
• calendar of Ranger-led events
• sunrise/sunsets times and top viewing locations
• photo gallery loaded with stunning park images
• detailed descriptions of the park's many hiking trails
• information on dining, lodging, restrooms, picnicking, in-park transportation, bicycling, and other in-park activities
• "Where Am I?" locator function for the entire park (note: does not work on non-GPS enabled devices)
Other features include:
• Easy-to-use interface with menus based on universal national park symbols.
• Push notifications for park-related news, alerts, and events.
• Lightning-fast search engine to quickly find information.
• Tag your favorite park sights.
• Collect points and earn badges for visiting parks and points of interest.
For more details on this and other Chimani apps for the national parks, visit www.chimani.com. Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @chimani, Facebook at www.facebook.com/chimani, and Instagram at @chimaniapps
This is our last update of this app. We are moving all content and functionality over to our main app - National Parks by Chimani.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.