Welcome to LiveJournal, the blogosphere's biggest resource, and meet the totally new LiveJournal app! Handsome, convenient and fast - that is what the new app is like. You may write on your blog, post comments, share to social networks, read your Friends Feed and Top LJ, and much more - LiveJournal is there for you, fast and easy, anytime, anywhere.
1. Totally new mobile app - modern, convenient and of high standards for iOS apps.
2. Read the latest posts in LJ without having to log in or register - all you need is download the app. If you wish to start your own blog, you can also join us right through the app - it really takes no time.
3. Unique tree-structured comments system allows you to participate in numerous discussions at a time without ever getting mixed up.
4. It's fast (we really mean it). Publishing your posts, downloading feed, crossposting to social networks - in a flash.
5. The data is cached, which means that no connection break will prevent you from reading entries and comments once they've been downloaded. Moreover, you can write and save drafts while offline and post them once the connection is restored.
Download the LiveJournal app for free now and keep up with the most exciting posts!
Log in and Join screens are updated.
Bugfixes and other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I love lj. I’ve had a journal since high school and I’m 29. But this app is a joke. I really miss how they used to have a passcode you could put on it so that if someone found your phone they at least wouldn’t be able to read your journal. Well, now you can just get right into it. Also, this app lacks a lot of things that the website allows like changing journal styles, uploading icons, searching for other journals. It’s way too basic. Today when I went to update my journal, the page wouldn’t scroll and my keyboard was covering my text where I was typing. I couldn’t scroll down far enough because it wouldn’t let me and even if I keep typing it still stays below the keyboard. Now I have to write my entries in Apple notes and paste it to my journal. Come onnnn lj!!! You’re better than this!!!
Delete. Ads for the first time in my recollection of use.
LJ's app has always been basic. Simple. Yeah, it's wasn't the best of the best, but at least I could use the official app to check my favorite comms without being bombarded by weird third-party advertisements. Until now. The last redeemable quality of the app has just been flushed down a toilet. I'm not surprised by the origin of the ads. Yeah. They're Russian. Don't care about that. What I care about is that I've been using this app since the iPhone 4S and I don't *ever* recall there being ads of any kind. Inline or pop-up. This is the first time I've seen them and I promise it'll be the last.
It's surprising how bad this app is considering how little it does. What's most frustrating to me is that the word processor works poorly in that it won't allow spellcheck to replace a misspelled word (you have to tap the cursor to where you want it and delete), and if you want to highlight passages that go off the screen, you're out of luck (you have to highlight and delete in increments limited to what's displayed onscreen). You're better off loading the website in a browser and doing it that way unless you want to quickly post something without editing.
- Rambler Internet Holdings LLC
- 30.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 1999 LiveJournal, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.