If you are looking for an app to manage group expenses and need require a high degree of flexibility then this app is for you. Basic assumption of the calculation is that all expenses will be shared equally unless specified otherwise by providing different dues for a particular expense. A unique feature of the app is that in addition to the expense made by individuals for other group members, you can record money collected in advance from the group members and make expenses out of the collected money. Both expense types can be combined into a single event and are considered during report generation.
Track expenses Individual paying for other members of the group
• Record individual but shared expenses made by participants within an event (“Individual – Shared”)
• Create a “Money Bank” in advance (if needed)
• Create money contribution entries with equal or unequal amount from participants
• Specify different dues from each participant on per expense basis
• Combine both “Individual – Shared” and “Money Bank” expenses in a single event for extra flexibility
• Generate a report detailing the transactions needed to even out the contribution of each participant towards an event
• Generate a detailed email report with email addresses (if available) of the participants auto populated
• Create a contact within the app by entering details manually or picking contact information from the iOS address book
• View a report detailing each participant’s contribution at any time during the event, which helps to understand the disparity (if any) in contributions
• Duplicate easily, an existing event without its expenses. Useful when starting a new event with same set of participants or when a participant joins or leaves an event
Following are some of the situations where this app can be used:
• Track shared expenses between friends when on an outing or trip together
• Tracking expenses for co-hosted/joint party with friends
• Track common expenses with a room-mates
• Situations where expenses are shared between multiple parties
• You can even use the app to record your personal expenses
If you are looking for an easy to use, well designed and flexible expense sharing app then look no further.
Note: The app does numerical calculations, which are prone to minor inaccuracies due to numbers that are not perfectly divisible and rounding.
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Vishal Chaudhry
- 8.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vishal Chaudhry
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Expenses $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.